car is choking and shaking when start to boost

abel99

I don't have time to bring my car to shop yet.. but when i drive tonight. my car choke and shake very serious when my turbo start to boost, i tried it few times, it only happen when trubo start to boost or high boost in sometime. I would like to know what it can be? will blown HG cause that problem? some hose leaking? bad turbo? or some problem on my engine? Thanks alot and have a great day.

RIalltrac

i would check all the clamps on your intake, something must be loose. Its probably not a big deal at idle, but when the boost kicks in its leaking somewhere. I had/have a similar problem. The rubber boot on my throttle body is split, at idle its fine, but when I'm boostin theres a little stumble/hesitation. I would make sure everythings tight before you waste money bringing it in to a mechanic.

abel99

hm.. i don't have i will hit fuel cut. because my car is pretty stock, and i don't have boost controller on my car. i really doubt is my intake hose, last time i check the shaft paly on my turbo i already see some crack on which connect to trubo side. I would like to know where can i get the samco intake hose like fenspot have? is 935 motorsport have it for sale?

Gary

May be that's the problem, may be. Still, I'm thinking that you might have a leak after the turbo.
About the Fensport intake, you can ordered it directly from Fensport.