how many alltracs in the US?

avperformance

I took my friends 185 to the track this week and was literaly surrounded by people saying they have never seen one in person before. So I was wondering how many are in the U.S.
People have told me about 2500 in the U.S. True or not?

killer_siller

i've heard alot of estimates on the st165. here on the old website it said there were around 2500 st165s and 2500 st185s imported over the full 6 year lifespan.

Gary

killer_siller":1wx3lcmp said:
i've heard alot of estimates on the st165. here on the old website it said there were around 2500 st165s and 2500 st185s imported over the full 6 year lifespan.

Plex":1wx3lcmp said:
I'd heard estimates of up to 5000 per year... I figured that was a little high :p

What are you guys talking about? :?

OlyST185

i went to the bureau en transport in quebec and we still have 15 ST185 plated and 8 ST165. theres 9 million people in my province.
thats not a lot hehe

Plex

Gary":1w6g8e9m said:
Plex":1w6g8e9m said:
I'd heard estimates of up to 5000 per year... I figured that was a little high :p

What are you guys talking about? :?

I was saying that i'd heard estimates as high as 5000 All Tracs were sold in the US per year...

Gary

I'm not trying to be an a** here, but what the point does that statement make? People will come here, skim through this thread and keep saying that "Oh.. there was a post on alltrac.net saying that somebody'd heard that as high as 5000 alltrac were sold in the US per year..." You got my point?

I didn't said that you were wrong since you also said that the figure was a little high. However, statement like this will just make controversy, unless you can provide the source of that number. Actually the figure is not a little high. It is too damn high and really sounds ridiculous. :roll:
Peace!

Plex

Actually, i read all the replies. And i'm sooo sorry that i'm new here and just picked up my all trac today. I'm learning, and was trying to see if that figure was too high..

sorry oh mighty god of the forums.

alltracman78

You read the # Gary posted, and it doesn't add up to even close to 5000 total, never mind per year.......
Just try to pay a little more attention next time.... :wink:

Plex

yay kick ass, i'm forgiven.. lol

Nobody has an actual number? Thats kinda odd.. they even released production numbers for the MK1 MR2..

toayoztan

You've also go to remember, that any numbers you might hear, may be figures you've heard on how many has been imported to North America (which includes Canada). We're simply talking about the US strictly.

Bryan