Body Panel Creation

8BitBrody

I can try to get some. Were you just looking for the rockers? They intentionally size them about 6 inches too long on each side, so you'll have plenty of material with which to work. I actually picked them up at their shop in Quebec. The owner, Robin, was super nice, and was very helpful with everything.

8BitBrody

Last I spoke to them, they weren't making the floors. I only ordered the bottom half of the quarters, so I wouldn't be much help with the full quarters.

daveryan

Update: After seeing this thread I emailed Wolf Steel on July 7 and they replied next day:

We made some, but the car we used to make the patterns from had been redone, and it was not quite like the original. The feedback we got wasn't great, so we've stopped production until we can find a better sample. A few guys have said they were going to send something in for us to use, but it never seems to pan out. I'll let you know if we get something.
Cheers,
Robin Wilkinson

I'm in the US, but I'd be willing to help out however I can to get them samples and get some new rockers. I think my rockers would be suitable, but I'd have to figure out how to cut them off, or have a body shop do it.

Hi fellow members, my name is Jack known here as buffalohunter7321.
I have a friend, and he is a truck driver. He told me that there is a guy that has 17 acre's of nothing but Toyota's stored there around San Antonio Texas some where!!!
His brother bought them thru out his life and now as passed away and he inherited them and is willing to sell any one of them you would want.
So if any one knows or has someone that would know, that lives there or close to there, maybe they could go and check this out. I plan on going my self to see if he has any 87 FX-16's and any all-trac's.
Being close to the Mexico Border, I would say that (IF) this is true, than these cars would be 90% rust free!!! If there is someone close by there and knows about this or doesn't know for sure if it is true. I would be willing to make a trip down there to find out if it is there. If any one can find out for sure, PLEASE email me at jackandmelodie@hotmail.com . I will make it worth your time.
I would say that this could be away of getting a donor of any Toyota car and ship it to these people for them to make what ever panels we would want. buffalohunter7321