Body Panel Creation

warracer

819_ay":2bxdrwal said:
So your gonna bring him your car? I'm about to start stripping mine to bring him the complete shell to cut and do whatever he wants with it lol... Might not be able to bring it to him as quick as you, but by all means go ahead lol worst case I can bring him the car of he still needs it for other parts afterwards, I was just waiting for the warm weather to come along and needed to fix the gt4 so I can get it out of the way which is now done...

Sent from my LG-D852G using Tapatalk

Yeah, if im not overload at my job. I don't need it for now anyway. I'll try and give it to him in 2 weeks or so

819_ay

Ladies and gentlemen, for those who didn't see my posts on Facebook, I'm happy and really excited to announce, that Wolf Steel will now be fabricating body panels for the Celica family hahah... I brought him(parts are from a 92 Canadian all Trac ;
floors pan(front to back, Rh & lh)
front fenders(widebody Rh & lh)
rear quarters (widebody Rh & lh)
part of the truck floor, where the spare tire is, and of course the rocker panels
also brought him doors to make the bottom of the doors if needed. I brought all of this to him yesterday, so not sure what the production time would be, but feel free to give him a call, or email for the parts, shipping shouldn't be a problem either..
Alfaparts.net
Tel: (450) 298-5078
sales@alfaparts.net

819_ay

I wouldn't see why not, would just need a car or parts to use as a mold... I brought him the parts stated above to make new parts... They all Trac was cut up then the rest to scrap, it will serve a second purpose now, didn't feel right cutting it up lol, but It was for a good cause

Would this company be interested in doing other Toyota finders and quarter panels along with rocker's too? for instance the Toyota Corolla FX16 & GT-S of the years of 1987/88!!??

819_ay

Give then a call or email guys, wolf steel in Quebec, hit them up, I haven't been in touch with them for a good while, so I'm not sure on progress

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

8BitBrody

So, I have yet to get around to ordering parts from them, but the prices I was quoted were as follows:

Rockers: $60 Each
Rear Quarters: $300 per side, $75 for each lower corner of the rocker. (I.E. just the bottom half, either front or rear)
Floor Pans: $100-$125 EAch

I never asked about the front fenders, and it was never specified if these prices were in USD or CAD, but I hope this info is helpful! Once I have all my mechanical issues sorted, I should be ordering some parts from them, so I can let everyone know about fitment and quality. If anyone else gets any first, however, please post photos in here so we can all see!

Toyota1968

8BitBrody":2uj4o55y said:
So, I have yet to get around to ordering parts from them, but the prices I was quoted were as follows:

Rockers: $60 Each
Rear Quarters: $300 per side, $75 for each lower corner of the rocker. (I.E. just the bottom half, either front or rear)
Floor Pans: $100-$125 EAch

I never asked about the front fenders, and it was never specified if these prices were in USD or CAD, but I hope this info is helpful! Once I have all my mechanical issues sorted, I should be ordering some parts from them, so I can let everyone know about fitment and quality. If anyone else gets any first, however, please post photos in here so we can all see!
Can you confirm which model and if appropriate whether wide or narrow body ?

Can you provide contact details of supplier ?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

819_ay

All that info is already posted! 5th Gen wide body! Contact info is posted in a previous post!

8BitBrody

^ What he said. 5th Gen Celica Widebody, Here's the contact info again:

Robin Wilkinson
Wolf Steel
1 Ballerina, Frelighsburg, QC
J0J 1C0
CANADA
T: (450) 298-5078
robin@alfaparts.net

I've contacted him through email, and he is quick to respond and very friendly.

819_ay

Yes they are very nice people! When I dropped off the parts we talked for a good whole, got a little tour of their shop!! Was really happy to meet them in person!!

Toyota1968

819_ay":2xxrzvja said:
Yes they are very nice people! When I dropped off the parts we talked for a good whole, got a little tour of their shop!! Was really happy to meet them in person!!

Thanks guys - do you-know-what if he holds parts in stock ?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

8BitBrody

Por2geezGT4":3ha40uyj said:
Reviving this thread to see if anyone has used these panels? How was fit and quality?

I've purchased them, but have yet to install them. I'll give a full report once they're on the car!

Do you have pictures of them? I am interested to see how much panel they cover. The company did not have pictures when I emailed them.