st205 IC

quieter

hi guys! i remember someone posted less than a month ago a diagram showing how to hookup any aftermarket water pump and heat exchanger to the st205 intercooler. ive been looking through the search for keywords and cant find anything! i dont want to mess up inlet and outlet

phattyduck

The pump should draw from the bottom of the (front) heat exchanger, from there to the rear inlet of the intercooler (coolest water closest to throttle body), from the intercooler back to the top of the heat exchanger. (which, incidentally is how your engine coolant is run, pretty much)

If you have the factory lines, they all line up and fit only one way, but might be slightly different than my description above due to packaging reasons.

-Charlie

quieter

Thanks Charlie for helping me once again! hopefully my st205 swap will be completed within 3 weeks, waiting on the rad and fans for now and doing whats left little by little. i need an AC delete kit now. theres no way in hell im going to use the belt tensioner with no teeth lol. i already found the part numbers going to call 2moro or monday. hopefully no surprises