Sunroof motor on ST165 adjustment

Killtodie

Is there an adjustment diagram for the sunroof motor? Like the two little switched that tell it when to stop turning?

My sunroof, when it does work, opens fine, but closing it you have to keep depressing the close button. I took it apart, and saw a lot of debris, and rust on it. Cleaned it up, but didnt really know how to put the sensor back in, in what position.

Sunroof still closes the same way, so it didnt really fix anything.
Should I just buy a new motor, or is there a way to correctly adjust the sensors.

Also, how do I disconnect it? The wireing goes deep inside the headliner, and I cant get to ir.

Anoo21

Killtodie":2lgxyetb said:
Is there an adjustment diagram for the sunroof motor? Like the two little switched that tell it when to stop turning?

My sunroof, when it does work, opens fine, but closing it you have to keep depressing the close button. I took it apart, and saw a lot of debris, and rust on it. Cleaned it up, but didnt really know how to put the sensor back in, in what position.

Sunroof still closes the same way, so it didnt really fix anything.
Should I just buy a new motor, or is there a way to correctly adjust the sensors.

Also, how do I disconnect it? The wireing goes deep inside the headliner, and I cant get to ir.

+1 my sunroof only tilts and does not slide. I have been trying to figure it out but this might help me. Hope you find your answer.

Rick89GTS

I had to pull my roof liner to access the sunroof motor. Do it gently so you don't break anything. Maybe some others can chime in here with more advice.