Good engine rebuild shop in San Diego

jlspec

Im in the process of getting ready to get my engine rebuilt, seeing if anyone has a good recommendation of shop in San Diego that knows the car/engine.

krishna

Hi there this it the dude with the st165 in tijuana, whe meet in the junk yard. i endded up grabing the ct26 turbo for mi car, what upgrade did you say you where able to do to it and the cost of it.

cheers....

Tomas

jlspec":2i7wqqak said:
Im in the process of getting ready to get my engine rebuilt, seeing if anyone has a good recommendation of shop in San Diego that knows the car/engine.
It is definitely good to know that there are other alltracs around the area. I don't know of any shops around that work on alltracs. I do most of the work on my car (165). There was a guy in north county doing Caldina swaps but I don't know if he rebuilds engines. Did you find an alltrac at a local yard? (I am always looking for parts) We should meet one of this days.

happy fourth of July

Tomas

jlspec

Nice, another San Diegan. No I was at the local junk yard just looking for random parts for the 99 Celica convertible and any old Toyota parts for the 77 Celica. Yeah, we could try to get a meetup setup for alltrac/celica owners.

krishna

and there where 4 alltrac near San diego, mine is a work in progreess, also working o a friends car with a 3sgte from a st205, be good to meet up...

cheers Krishna

MrMcQuacker

I could meet up as well, But if possible in the middle would be cool. Im in LA, so somewhere in the middle would be great. My car should be done soon enough :)