Clutch suggestions?

illGT4

Mad1":25a0tfl7 said:
Hey Chris,

When are you going to get the Blitz?
Could you let me know when you install I would like to know what its like.

Thanks

At this time I can only say within the next 3 months.. I've been spending money left and right.. just not on the car. :(

Herman has the Blitz clutch. . I had the pleasure of meeting him when I was in San Francisco. It has a little chatter when depressed. But nothing that bothered me. Hell, I like a little chatter.. it let's me know it's still working. :) LOL...

last I checked it wasn't that much for the Blitz Active unit. Plus it comes with a LW FW. Herman quoted me the total weight, (which I cannot recall) and it was amazing that the clutch and fw weighted that much...

I'm a fan of Blitz products, so I will give it a try.

FWIW, I ran the CM st.3 for quite some time under different enviroments. (track, rally, auto x, and street) and it NEVER failed me.

Spec is based off the same idea as the CM .. so going with either SPEC (cheaper $) or CM is a great choice.

I always seem to see mixed reviews on ACT equip.

SuperWhite92":qsfkyrsk said:
SPEC. Love It. Came Fast. Great Petal feel. Not hard to drive. You can say your clutch is like a bulletproof vest. Good everyday. Holds lots of power. SPEC.

Damn. It's like a crappy haiku

Hrm... and you're in Ft. Colllins, too. Any sources for SPEC in Colorado, by any chance? And, gotta be slightly off-topic on this, but is that CO GT-Four meet still being planned out?

SuperWhite92

I don't know about sources in colorado. I ordered mine from nipponpower.com and got it in 5 days for about what the spec website quotes for prices.