Parting Out ST185

All Trac Parts

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby 3SDNA » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:12 am

Hello, would you part with the clutch hard line that runs from the slave cylinder to the soft line on top of the tranny?

Thanks.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
3SDNA
Club Member
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm
Location: Buckeye, AZ

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby cozmic512 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:38 pm

PM Sent..

Give me a call I am right on LI.
thanks
631-413-5231
regards,
Cory
92 ST185
cozmic512
Club Member
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: New York, USA

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby FC Zach » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:41 pm

shogun86 wrote:The press-in inserts are still available. I don' t mid shipping the larger pieces. The car doesn't have a hatch carpet. I'll check the condition of the panels, but I won't be next to the car by Thursday.


What's the status on this stuff?
1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac
1987 Mazda RX7 Sport
1979 Yamaha G1A, rotary powered with Sachs KM24
1976 Hercules W2000, oil injected
User avatar
FC Zach
Club Member
 
Posts: 829
Images: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am
Location: Eagleville, TN

1992 Toyota Celica

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby shogun86 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:22 pm

The trunk panels are in good condition and they are still available. Someone was suppose to pick them up locally, but I haven't heard from them.


FC Zach wrote:
shogun86 wrote:The press-in inserts are still available. I don' t mid shipping the larger pieces. The car doesn't have a hatch carpet. I'll check the condition of the panels, but I won't be next to the car by Thursday.


What's the status on this stuff?
shogun86
Club Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby FC Zach » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Alright, I'd like the left and center hatch plastics as well as the door panel inserts. Shipping to Eagleville, TN 37060
1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac
1987 Mazda RX7 Sport
1979 Yamaha G1A, rotary powered with Sachs KM24
1976 Hercules W2000, oil injected
User avatar
FC Zach
Club Member
 
Posts: 829
Images: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am
Location: Eagleville, TN

1992 Toyota Celica

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby blk_panther » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:45 am

PM Sent... on the Rear subframe, when you get to removing it.
-'88 ST165 - Awaiting upgrades
-'95 Honda XR600
User avatar
blk_panther
Club Member
 
Posts: 43
Images: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Location: Portland, Or

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby 90ToyAllTrac » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:11 pm

I need all the mounting hardware, clips, rubber flaps for the front mud guards.

And all of the seat rails, tracks, brackets.
User avatar
90ToyAllTrac
Club Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby All-TracDreams » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:54 pm

I need the complete front driver-side ABS wheel speed sensor assembly, assuming it's not rusted out or otherwise broken. Also need the PASSENGER-side black plastic trim piece circled in yellow below:

Image
Image
User avatar
All-TracDreams
Club Member
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Stuart, FL

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby shogun86 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:11 pm

I doubt that the sensor is any good, but i'll check. I'll also check for the plastic trim.

All-tracDreams wrote:I need the complete front driver-side ABS wheel speed sensor assembly, assuming it's not rusted out or otherwise broken. Also need the PASSENGER-side black plastic trim piece circled in yellow below:

Image




90ToyAllTrac wrote:I need all the mounting hardware, clips, rubber flaps for the front mud guards.

And all of the seat rails, tracks, brackets.



I should have everything you need. PM me a offer.


3SDNA wrote:Hello, would you part with the clutch hard line that runs from the slave cylinder to the soft line on top of the tranny?

Thanks.


Do you still need the line?


FC Zach wrote:Alright, I'd like the left and center hatch plastics as well as the door panel inserts. Shipping to Eagleville, TN 37060


I don't have the driver side door panel insert. It was removed before I purchased the car.
shogun86
Club Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby cozmic512 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey man,

Id like the shifter surround with or without the boot and the center piece on the center console that holds the ashtray and radio etc. Also looking for the trunk center rear panel, and would like to look at the gas tank and tank trim. I am about 15 mins from you so I can come anytime.

PM or text me.
Thanks
631-413-5231
regards,
Cory
92 ST185
cozmic512
Club Member
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: New York, USA

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby fhalperformance » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:24 am

What do you want for the whole car?
'93 trac - V6TT project.
'92 trac - RHD conversion coming.
'91 trac - 564awhp.
'90 trac - fab car/snow build coming.
'91 mr2 - parting out.
'00 celica gts - custom wide body.
'01 mr2 - crazy build in progress.
'04 ducati 999
'04 tacoma TRD - for sale
User avatar
fhalperformance
Club Member
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:02 pm
Location: utica, ny

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby FC Zach » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:37 am

shogun86 wrote:
FC Zach wrote:Alright, I'd like the left and center hatch plastics as well as the door panel inserts. Shipping to Eagleville, TN 37060


I don't have the driver side door panel insert. It was removed before I purchased the car.


Well, I'll take what you have as well as the plastics but I understand if you sell locally. .

cozmic512 wrote:. . looking for the trunk center rear panel. I am about 15 mins from you so I can come anytime.

PM or text me.
Thanks
631-413-5231
1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac
1987 Mazda RX7 Sport
1979 Yamaha G1A, rotary powered with Sachs KM24
1976 Hercules W2000, oil injected
User avatar
FC Zach
Club Member
 
Posts: 829
Images: 9
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am
Location: Eagleville, TN

1992 Toyota Celica

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby shogun86 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:49 pm

fhalperformance wrote:What do you want for the whole car?


I open too reasonable offers, but there is a few things that i'm going to keep for my car.


cozmic512 wrote:Hey man,

Id like the shifter surround with or without the boot and the center piece on the center console that holds the ashtray and radio etc. Also looking for the trunk center rear panel, and would like to look at the gas tank and tank trim. I am about 15 mins from you so I can come anytime.

PM or text me.
Thanks
631-413-5231


I'll be at the shop today. I have the shifter surround without the shift boot, and the center console has a red carbon fiber overlay. The trunk center panels are sold, and i'll have to check the condition of the gas tank.
shogun86
Club Member
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby Mike Lawson » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Do you have the plastic pieces that go around the steering column? I need one that has openings for the turn signal & wipers/etc accessories on the left and right, as well as the tilt wheel handle on the left. I have a st184 (GTS) with a gen 4 3sgte, don't have the front-to-rear crossmember mounted because I don't have the rubber bushings that go above/below the 4 bolt holes, mine are all dry-rotted and some completely missing. Idk if the st185 crossmember uses the same or similar hardware but if you have that I'd be interested in seeing pics and buying if it will work. Also need 2 floor pan plugs (I'd take all 4 honestly if they're in good condition.. can't hurt to have more) and also the rubber lower supports for the radiator if they're in good shape. Shipping to 33613 (Tampa FL)
Mike Lawson
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:13 am
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Parting Out ST185

Postby cozmic512 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 pm

shogun86 wrote:
I'll be at the shop today. I have the shifter surround without the shift boot, and the center console has a red carbon fiber overlay. The trunk center panels are sold, and i'll have to check the condition of the gas tank.


Tried to PM. I am around. shoot me a text and Ill come by. I can see what you have left and what I might want. I dont want the hatch plastics, but the lower pieces.
Anyway, let me know when you are around and where the shop is and Ill come by.

Thanks
Cory
631-413-5231
regards,
Cory
92 ST185
cozmic512
Club Member
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: New York, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Parts For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron