Page 1 of 6

Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:34 am
by shogun86
I'm parting out a 91 Toyota Celica all trac. The car doesn't run because the fuel lines are completely rusted and has 170k on the clock. It has red exterior with gray leather interior. The rocker panel is rusted and it is also hit on the drive side rear 1/4 panel. The fronts seats are in bad condition.Everything else is available except for the hood, gauge cluster and rear seat belts. I kept these items for my other Celica. It may take me a little while to remove parts, since I could only do it on my days off from work. The car is located in Deer Park NY. Please message me if you have any questions or if you're interested in anything. Thanks.
All prices are negotiable.

Gen 2 3S-GTE Block (Sold)
Cylinder Head (Sold)
Wiring Harness (Sold)
ECU (Sold)
AFM (Sold)
Transmission $350
Shifter Cables $150

Driver Side Fender $40
Passenger Side Fender $75
Complete Rear Hatch $150
Driver Side Mirror $40
Passenger Side Mirror $40
Driver Door Handle $35
Passenger Door Handle $35
OEM Antenna (Sold)

Gague Cluster w/ Red Overlay Gauge Faces $120
All-trac Steering Wheel w/ Air Bag (Sold)
Climate Control $40
TRD Duracon Shift Knob (Sold)
Steering Column Plastics $50

PARTS SOLD
Driver Side A Pillar
Passenger Side A Pillar
Front Speaker Pods
Driver Side Door Molding
Center Console w/ Lid
Shifter Panel w/ Shift Boot
Radiator Over Flow Bottle
Cruise Control Actuator

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:24 am
by FC Zach
If you have the press-in inserts on your door panels, I'd like to have both. Also, if you don't mind shipping larger pieces, I'd like to have the hatch carpet and left rear/ center hatch plastics if they are not in bad shape. Shipped to Eagleville, TN 37060

Image

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:17 pm
by MisterKrazee
PM Sent

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:25 pm
by mx6er2587
Pictures not working?

I need a passenger side seat belt.

Is it a system 10 car?

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:27 pm
by FC Zach
MisterKrazee wrote:PM Sent


Inbox still empty. .

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:07 pm
by shogun86
The press-in inserts are still available. I don' t mid shipping the larger pieces. The car doesn't have a hatch carpet. I'll check the condition of the panels, but I won't be next to the car by Thursday.


FC Zach wrote:If you have the press-in inserts on your door panels, I'd like to have both. Also, if you don't mind shipping larger pieces, I'd like to have the hatch carpet and left rear/ center hatch plastics if they are not in bad shape. Shipped to Eagleville, TN 37060

Image

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:18 pm
by FC Zach
No hurry, let me know whenever.

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:01 pm
by Nitro_Alltrac
Do you think the fuel pump bracket is any good?

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:39 pm
by shogun86
I'll check on Thursday.

Nitro_Alltrac wrote:Do you think the fuel pump bracket is any good?

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:56 pm
by Nitro_Alltrac
shogun86 wrote:I'll check on Thursday.

Nitro_Alltrac wrote:Do you think the fuel pump bracket is any good?


Thanks

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:49 pm
by Kurt_st185_gt4
How much for your passenger rear quarter panel? Shipping might be a pita though I'm in germany :rofl: Also interested in your driver side door light, the door switch, battery tie-down, and your a pillar tweeter housings. Shipping would be to
APO, AE 09180

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm
by 3SDNA
PM sent about parting the transmission stub shafts. Thanks

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:49 pm
by thedeadhp
Could I get the left rear wheel knuckle/hub assembly?

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 pm
by shogun86
Yes i'll be will to part the stub shafts, but I don't think that i'll be able to remove them this week.

3SDNA wrote:PM sent about parting the transmission stub shafts. Thanks


Sorry I don't think that i'll be able to ship the quarter panel. I could ship all the other parts. I'll check the condition of them on Thursday.

Kurt_st185_gt4 wrote:How much for your passenger rear quarter panel? Shipping might be a pita though I'm in germany :rofl: Also interested in your driver side door light, the door switch, battery tie-down, and your a pillar tweeter housings. Shipping would be to
APO, AE 09180


Yes i'll sell the left rear wheel knuckle, but I have the keep the car rolling at the moment. I'll remove the complete rear subframe right before I junk the car.

thedeadhp wrote:Could I get the left rear wheel knuckle/hub assembly?

Re: Parting Out ST185

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:21 pm
by thedeadhp
Awesome! I guess I would ask for the other one as well unless someone needs it. And no rush. my car will be on hack stands for another year but I will need it haha! I'll PM you.