Switch to full style
All Trac Parts
Forum rules
Post a reply

St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:10 am

I'm using the drivetrain and what not in a gen 7 build. Basically the car is a rolling chassis There's tons of good parts I can post pictures as needed. Ask me about a part and I'll post a reply with item details.

Right now my build is my thoughts but i figured I'd go ahead and post so if there's something you need it's available.

Send me the requested part or parts and a number to text and I will send pics

Thanks Jeremy

PICTURES CLICK HERE: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... jByWVZqVWs
Members don't see the above ad. Register now
Last edited by outinnowhere3193 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 am

Interested in the gas tank and the driver side mirror...PM'd.

Re: St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 pm

I'm looking for driver and passenger window switches and sunroof metal panel. Let me know if you have those.

Re: St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Replies sent

Re: St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Image

Do you have these inserts?

Re: St165 part out

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:09 pm

SkagTits165 wrote:Image

Do you have these inserts?


Pm sent but yes I do.

Re: St165 part out

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:26 pm

You should post a bunch of pics of the car. Inside and out. Now they're needed....

Re: St165 part out

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 am

Plastic pieces surrounding the steering column/ignition
ignition switch with key
all door lock assemblies (presuming matching key to the ignition)

Don't see it in the pictures -- but are there any fuseboxes in the engine bay still? Looking for a couple of those as well.

Re: St165 part out

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:09 am

4thgenceli wrote:Plastic pieces surrounding the steering column/ignition
ignition switch with key
all door lock assemblies (presuming matching key to the ignition)

Don't see it in the pictures -- but are there any fuseboxes in the engine bay still? Looking for a couple of those as well.



Fuse boxes no.

Ignition and key locks match. I'll send ya a pm

Re: St165 part out

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 am

outinnowhere3193 wrote:
4thgenceli wrote:Plastic pieces surrounding the steering column/ignition
ignition switch with key
all door lock assemblies (presuming matching key to the ignition)

Don't see it in the pictures -- but are there any fuseboxes in the engine bay still? Looking for a couple of those as well.



Fuse boxes no.

Ignition and key locks match. I'll send ya a pm

Cool beans.

Sent from Naboo

Re: St165 part out

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

How much for the drivers side seat belt buckle? The part that is mounted to the seat, not the actual belt.
Also, how is the drivers side quarter panel?

Re: St165 part out

Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 pm

I need the shift knob. Please PM. Thank you.

Re: St165 part out

Sat May 06, 2017 2:42 am

pigfragger wrote:I need the shift knob. Please PM. Thank you.


I don't think mine is the oem shift knob.

Re: St165 part out

Sun May 07, 2017 11:59 pm

outinnowhere3193 wrote:
pigfragger wrote:I need the shift knob. Please PM. Thank you.


I don't think mine is the oem shift knob.


Darn. Thanks for the clarification.

Re: St165 part out

Tue May 16, 2017 9:51 pm

I'd like the entire left pop up head light brackets and all. Doesn't matter if the motor is good or not. LMK ...
Post a reply