whud do u think?

187flatliner

IMAG0002-1.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

let me know what you think?........OF THE SPOILER!

its not painted yet and is NOT installed...i dont go running around with primered pieces on my celi. its also just sitting on there. doing adjustment fitting later this week.

187flatliner

oh also will have better pics tomorrow maybe.....depends on if i make it home in time for the sun to still be shining.

187flatliner

yeah i noe that side look does throw me off a lil too, this spoiler is an aftermarket of the trd gt spoiler for the 05's and up......seen one on another one and it looked fresh....figured id try it.

CrazyAchmed

187flatliner":16lro69s said:
yeah i noe that side look does throw me off a lil too, this spoiler is an aftermarket of the trd gt spoiler for the 05's and up......seen one on another one and it looked fresh....figured id try it.

LOL I thought you cut down a 99 3KGT spoiler....

I'd lose it. Factory wing best looking wing for the 4G

187flatliner

im gonna move it back a little further and see how that looks(had it positioned too forward i think in this pic.).....its not that high or big...but im not so sure about them sides...i wished they werent so pointy......ima see how it looks further back and then make my decesions then.....will post pics sometime tomoorw since i got home AROUND DARK AND I WANNA SEE IT IN THE SUNLIGHT,,, shyt damn caps button.

187flatliner

CrazyAchmed":s8oawl00 said:
187flatliner":s8oawl00 said:

LOL I thought you cut down a 99 3KGT spoiler....

I'd lose it. Factory wing best looking wing for the 4G

had one...sold it...i want one a lilttle higher up....but theres like three more at the local yard so if i change my mind...ill have to go pull another one.