converting a st184 to st185

PhilliezRus

What would be a decent offer for a salvage all trac? Just that I can't get Blue Book Value on this particular car and I'm stumped as to what is a good offer to pay.

Lamont

PhilliezRus":3sghlg4o said:
What would be a decent offer for a salvage all trac? Just that I can't get Blue Book Value on this particular car and I'm stumped as to what is a good offer to pay.

If you are ready to pay $3000, just buy a decent project Alltrac that needs a little work. Tons of people want to do the conversion and I'm not going to be a naysayer and tell you it can't be done, but I will tell you that it is cheaper to just buy an Alltrac cheap that needs a little work and restore it. If this one was cheaper it would be a good parts car, but at this price it's not worth it, just my $.02. Good luck with your project.

PhilliezRus

They rarely sell these cars. I tried locating an ST185, but they are so rare down here in Miami, Fl. Not much luck 'cePt a salvage one. Sucks

fussellbug

The farther you're willing to travel, the more opportunity you'll have to find an Alltrac at a reasonable price. If you're patient and willing to put in some extra effort, you'll find one eventually.

underscore

If you're willing to pay $3000 for a parts car and then the cost of converting a 184 to a 185, you should be able to afford to look outside of Florida for a better base.