FS: 1991 Toyota Celica GT Liftback

tripdakilla

MAKE:Toyota
MODEL: Celica GT Liftback
TRIM:
YEAR: 1991
MILEAGE (please specify km/miles): 190k miles - I've only put around 6k miles on it myself since getting it.
VIN: Will get later... its raining right now.
TITLE (clear, lienholder, salvage, etc): Clear
ENGINE: 5sfe I believe
COLOR: Prussian Red Pearl
OWNER: Not sure how many previous owners

DESCRIPTION: The car is completely driveable and likely will give no problems for a long time. I had a lot of work done to it to get it back to where it is. I do have all the receipts for the $3000 some odd parts that I had replaced on it. I just do not have the heart to keep it. I am not a car guy and had my father's friend do all of the work to it. I can only tell you what I know for sure was done to it.

The Good:
New goodyear eagle gt tires all around
New brakes & front rotors
New plugs,wires, battery
Inspected in July.
New midpipe on the exhaust
New fuel filter
Carpets were shampooed

The Bad:
Leaks a little oil. Maybe takes about 1/2 quart a month to bring it back to full.

Shifter seems a bit tight. Perhaps something to do with the cable. But does not hinder the car at all.

The muffler... I'm putting this in the bad... b/c it looks ridiculous. Its one of those big fart cans. Wanted to replace it but never had the extra cash.

Hole in the arm rest of the driver side.

Power door lock motor for the driver side was broken and removed. Was never replaced.

AFTER MARKET ACCESORIES: None

REASON FOR SELLING: My dad bought me this car. We ended up getting into a fight over it and that was the last time I talked to him. He died a week after that. I really am just disheartened every time I set foot in it.

ASKING PRICE/OBO: 1400 obo

Pictures up here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54493252@N04/?saved=1