swap finally started (finished)

yes finally its time to swap the motor....3sgte into st184...i will post pictures of the progress.

pictures on cardomain.com username bongbbreakin

3sgte@daspeedof

93celiconvertible":octub8lv said:
yes finally its time to swap the motor....3sgte into st184...i will post pictures of the progress.

^^^I'd like to see that. I am just starting to pull my 5sfe engine out this weekend. I'm gonna be putting a 1st gen 3sgte into it.

let me know if you have any questions, i finished mine bout 2 weeks ago and havent had time to sit down and scan pics and do all that thought, ive been having fun with it htough.

gt litfhback

awesome guys ................i am thinking on putting the II gen on my celi but at the time of buying this engine what should i look for. besides the ecu...lol what should the compression on that engine be....and other stuff i migh need for the swap thanks for the info

besides the ecu you should be looking for

a 3s harness that isn't cut
AFM
turbo pressure sensor
shaft play on the turbo
if it has been compression tested and leak down tested

look at japandomesticmotor.com they are awesome thats where i bought my jdm 3s i asked those questions and they are good
my main harness wasn't cut it was comp. and leak tested the turbo has little to no shaft play just like how they said
they told me that i needed to get an afm and a tps though but i got those from a buddy for free so im happy.