AIR INTAKE SYSTEM

syko says

do you mean this one???

Aug132006alltrac006.jpg

1992celica

yea...but the MR2 is 200mm and the one made for the alltrac is 150mm. I just wanted to know if there is enough space b4 i open the package. The company sent me the wrong one....and I was wondering if i could work with it.

syko says

the flat one that youre talking about probably wont fit.. the HKS ones that you see above are the ones that fit (in that particular way anyway) but my honeycomb cage got a dent because the screw connecting the vent to the hood hit it, otherwise it fits just right. the flat one probably will fit, just might have to route it a differnt way if your engine bay isnt stockish cluttered.

1992celica

do you know of any sites that sell the kit...because HKS discontinued the model. So the shop i bought it from just started putting things together and giving me all the wrong pieces.

syko says

i was searching around and i found this picture...

08finished2.JPG

is this what your filter looks like? it does look a little bigger/flatter/wider.. maybe you could run a straight intake if you relocate your battery

1992celica

yea mine definitely looks like that...i'm thinking of buying the right measurement one...becuz the one you have is 150mmx70mm i have 200mmx80mm. I'm gonna just customize it from there since they discontinued the model you have.

jlspec

I have the 80X200mm (new version) and it fits fine at the stock loaction. I'll try to get some pictures soon. Anyway, All that was needed is the Filter, adaptor, and bracket. It fits fine and sits just right before the vent.

jlspec

Just make sure the adaptor fits the 80mm HKS filter. That was the only hard part to find for me. All the ones I keep finding were made for the smaller intake. In the end I use a 300ZX adaptor and drill the correct holes to match the Alltrac MAF.

CryoSlash

just get the supra one. it will pretty muvch be an exact fit seeign how our NA guys with a similar AFM use it from the turbos.