differences between 1991 mr2 3sgte and 1991 all trac 3sgte

tyler

i am putting a mr2 3sgte into my alltrac, now normally i would just put both engines on stands and swap parts over.. but i was given the alltrac with the shell the block/head and a couple boxes of parts.. so i have stripped my mr2 3sgte down pretty well to the shortblock and have started by going by memory, and im at the point where i need a hand, so...

What are the differences

Thanks
Tyler

Denver_whiteST185

Biggest differences are the alternator location, the different power steering pump, the different valve cover (pcv outlet), the oil level sensor on the oil pan, the two oil dipsticks and guides will be slightly different, the rubber throttle inlet, and the label on the top of the intake manifold (it will face backwards on a celica). The wiring will be different too, so you'll want to use the celica wiring and the celica ecu

tyler

things i have changed so far are alternator bracket, wiring, valve cover,some coolant lines on the turbo motor mounts... what am i missing here i know theres some other things ahah

gt4tified

Denver_whiteST185":1f1cspbj said:
Biggest differences are the alternator location, the different power steering pump, the different valve cover (pcv outlet), the oil level sensor on the oil pan, the two oil dipsticks and guides will be slightly different, the rubber throttle inlet, and the label on the top of the intake manifold (it will face backwards on a celica). The wiring will be different too, so you'll want to use the celica wiring and the celica ecu

Two oil dipsticks???? Care to give some more details?