Switch to full style
All of the information you need in one place.
Post a reply

Toyota EPC Program Download

Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:16 am

Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue 2004. 18 disc, all regions worldwide >> http://www.isohunt.com/download/16518590/toyota+epc

winrar download size is 3.44 GB.

Gary ST165 wrote:.....quick update.

having just burnt off 18 individual iso / image CDs, (hours of ball ache.) i now have the majority (9.10 GB) of the 2004 Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue installed and working on Windows Vista Home Premium :twisted:

The key is to winrar extract all 18 regional files as image files (.ISO file), save to HD, then burn off the ISO files to 18 individual image CDs / DVDs.

then run the setup exe install file to instal EPC to your computer hard drive / Program files.

then open EPC an press 7 CD set up:

Then select the install destination (/C: Vista ) for the necesary 4 / 5 ISO files per region. do this by by pressing "add" to select the data files for each region(s) eg: all 5 Japanese area version files: JAP A1 > JAP A2 > JAP B1 > JAP B2 > JAP B3

Press F10 execute. The program will then ask you for the install CD's containing the regional ISO optical image files.

Make sure you have already burned the CD's and have correctly labelled the discs with marker pen :lol:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

have all the CD's to hand, Simply insert each CD when the install prompts for the CD's in order.
JAP A1 > it will load the data and eject the CD automatically asking for the next CD: JAP A2 > followed by JAP B1 > JAP B2 > JAP B3 etc

repeat this 3 more times to install:

European area version : Euro A1 > Euro A2 > Euro B1 > Euro B2
U.S.A area version etc
General area etc

ip.s haven't bothered to install the USA and GEN files yet, it took ages to get as far as installing JDM and Euro ... :P. :twisted:

Then return back to the start menu and press 8.Initial Setup

Simply choose your region (CD area version). If you want ST185 RC part #'s then select Jap. If you want ST185 Carlos Sainz, then select Euro. If you want U.S.A part numbers select USA etc etc

Press Exe.

Then press Back or Main menu

>>and select: 1. Part number translation....
use the drop down boxes to select vehicle from name / chassis code / model code etc

In this example i have selected Jap area and using ST215 Caldina details to search for fuel injector:

Populate the info, then press F10 Exe and your search will begin ! :D

Members don't see the above ad. Register now
Last edited by Gary ST165 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Anyone who has this in it's entirety able to log on and seed? right now availability of the torrent is 0.933 I can't get the remaining 7 percent of the whole 3.44 GB since there are no seeds online.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:51 pm

cool, I don't know if someone read this or not but I have been waiting for more than a day for the availability to go over 1. 10 minutes after my post it did so thanks to whomever it was for acting with a quickness..

Sun May 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Good find! :D

Now we just need people to seed :wink:

Tue May 20, 2008 1:53 pm

FYI, Here's the non-worldwide version I use that's been around forever. It's a much smaller direct download.

http://www.yankeetoys.org/docs.htm (scroll down)

To those using either of these, do you have problems installing this on large modern hard drives? I have only been able to get it going on a 1GB USB flash drive.

Tue May 20, 2008 4:08 pm

I'll try the smaller download as well.

Seeding....please seed if you have this. I am at 97.7% complete but I can't finish because no one online has the parts I need.

Thanks again, everyone who helps make this stuff available.

SEED PLEASE!

Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

NEED MORE SEEDERS PLEASE :D

I've got a copy of that smaller version as well - its an older version than this one thats been posted. I've never had any issues of it running off a larger, more modern HD.

Wed May 21, 2008 11:05 am

4 the love of all things good and decent, please seed these sites, the one on the link and the mininova alternate; with only leechers on there they slow down to a crawl with the poor availability.

If I ever get these bastards finished, I will leave it seeding for a frickin' week...

I must be computarded...I got stuck at 97% after like two days the first time, and wouldn't you know it, the files that didn't finish were the ones I needed most.
Tried the minova site, started great, crapped out.
Read up on utorrent, did all the recommended tweaks and adjustments and tried the link above again, and it was slower than my old Nissan Micra in the 1/4.

WTF....

Thu May 22, 2008 1:13 am

I am seeding now, will leave it up overnight....come n get it

pay it forward

Thu May 22, 2008 1:16 am

No Spin wrote:...I got stuck at 97% after like two days the first time, and wouldn't you know it, the files that didn't finish were the ones I needed most.
Tried the minova site, started great, crapped out.
Read up on utorrent, did all the recommended tweaks and adjustments and tried the link above again, and it was slower than my old Nissan Micra in the 1/4.

WTF....

Same exact thing happened to me. If no one has seeded with the parts you need then you won't complete it. And if there are a bunch of people all leaching from one seed it slows down to a trickle. Hang in there, it will finish.

Thu May 22, 2008 5:06 am

Thanks, bud, I am downloading right now again and it's telling me about 11 hours, IF things keep downloading at the same rate. I am uploading at about the same level, so I am at least doing my bits.

edit: 6:23 AM and my downloading is going faster than ever. I understood the concept of bit torrent, but am now really seeing how effective it is when you have some people working together who get the big picture. Should be done in a couple of hours at this rate, and I will try and keep it going when I get off work.

Mucho gracias, merci, & all that, folks!

Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Mine finished yesterday so I've been seeding it since.. I'll keep it up for another day before the weekend rolls around.. I'm already at a 1:1 download/upload ratio..

Wed May 28, 2008 5:58 am

Im also seeding it, will leave it up for a few days also.

When this is all done and installed, are the CD"s necessary to look up files?

This covers Yota's up to 2004 right?

-Towels

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Anyone know where the price file is? It would be nice to have an idea about what parts cost...

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:20 pm

^I look up part numbers, and then enter them in http://1sttoyotaparts.com/.

They list their MUCH cheaper prices, and also the original dealer price. So you can know how much you are getting hood winked if you still go to the dealer. 8)

-Towels
Post a reply