RC/CS/JDM part numbers

No Spin

From our good friend Conan, the RHD power steering rack:

??????????? RACK SUB-ASSY, POWER STEERING

Wrong number, apparently, according to RHD Japan. Working on the right one. Could be different Euro-JDM #?

Also from Conan, the RHD cable release to the hood latch:

CABLE ASSY, HOOD LOCK CONTROL

53630-20301 normal body
53630-20390 wide body

brophats

i just ordered the side scoops and the code 75033-20020-c0 and 75034-20020-c0 were the right part numbers for the black ones

Demetrius

alltracshoak

brophats":1je6lwd8 said:
i just ordered the side scoops and the code 75033-20020-c0 and 75034-20020-c0 were the right part numbers for the black ones

Demetrius

where did you order them through? please let me know.feel sucks to have an hood without the ornaments

maxaud

Demetrius, are you talking about the RC/CS scoops?
If so, did you get a RC/CS hood for your car?

brophats

yup i just got a brand new one and finally got my bumper painted. not my wastegate doesnt hit the hood anymore you can see it right throught the vent looks really cool
DSC03241.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

maxaud

Nice man!
yeah, I left my vent off for a little while after installing my MR2 BPV just to look at it :)

brophats

hey i just wanted to post that i got the ornament scoops today at work and they're the right parts so if anyone wants them in a different color just look up the part number for the u.s. side vents and take the last 2 digits and put them on the end of that part number black is c0. its cool now my hood is complete and the vents are a hell of alot cheaper than from speedtoys.

Demetrius

gtfour93

ST185
75033-20020-A0 ORNAMENT, RH HOOD (WHITE)
75034-20020-A0 ORNAMENT, LH HOOD (WHITE)
75033-20020-C0 ORNAMENT, RH HOOD (BLACK)
75034-20020-C0 ORNAMENT, LH HOOD (BLACK)
These are the only good part numbers on TOYOTA's database.

brophats

hey i tried that part number for the rc badge and id wouldn't work. is there another number thats right?

Demetrius

maxaud

The RC badge is correct, where did you look it up at?
It's usually not available in North America computers.

Here's my first contribution for part numbers. This is for all 1-wire O2 Sensors on JDM GT4s including RCs There are a few options you can go with:

OEM Denso

universal unit # 234-1057 no connector just 1 bare wire you need to solder or crimp onto your oem connector from your old sensor $30 US

direct fit unit # 234-1053 includes proper connector and 12" wire lead. $78 US.

NGK/NTK equivalent

universal unit #29101 with 7.75" 1-wire lead $24 US

12" 1-wire with proper connector #24502 $75 US

there is also #24503 which has the proper connector but 17" of wire length, but its about $65 US.

Choice is yours, but there's your 1-wire o2 sensor options.

good places:

www.oxygensensors4less.com US and Canada shipping
www.clubplug.net Canada only.

enjoy

OK, does anyone have the part number for the CS hood insulation ?

I have Jeff Watson looking it up but figure someone here might have
ordered it. Interested because it appears to have a rain guard built into
it for the opening in the hood.

maxaud

I pulled mine out of my closet and couldn't find any numbers on it.
The rainguard is there but also makes the vent completely useless except for looks.

Well still interested in buying one if I can find it. Knew about it blocking hood but think there is a gap there that allow heat to escape around it. It either the insulation or make something up custom to keep the rain out :(