Switch to full style
All of the information you need in one place.
Post a reply

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:32 am

Does anyone know the part numbers for the st185 JDM mirrors and the JDM bumper lights? (they're smoked I believe)

How about the rear hatch/roof spoiler?

Thanks, Chris
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 pm

I really need some RC windshield washer nozzles/sprayers. Anybody ordered them with this part number? doesnt show up on 1st toyotas site as valid.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 am

I ordered some through "Conan" here on the forums a while back.
I'll see if I can find the part number.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:14 am

either way I need them. That and a toyota emblem for the hood but I think I can get that at the dealer no problem. I was told its the same for the rc as it is for the scoop hood.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:01 am

Toyota Emblem's the same, runs around $30 msrp

Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:18 am

Block Heater part number anyone? For 3sgte. I gotta get one.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Does anyone know the part number for the long piece of black trim that goes between the bumper and hood? Is it the same as any other celica? I've searched but can't seem to find anything

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 am

Are the "under engine covers" listed on the first page of this post the splash guards from the bumper to the cross-member & fendor wells?

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 am

Yes.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Thank you.

Anyone know where I can get some?

RC WTA intercooler rubber coolant hoses

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:13 pm

anyone have the part numbers for the 2 rubber coolant hoses that go from the WTA intercooler to the pump and heat/exchanger/sub rad? i forgot to order these for my rebuild and now toyodiy doesn't have the diagrams anymore and I want to make sure i get the right hoses.

Re: RC WTA intercooler rubber coolant hoses

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm

5thgenbliss wrote:anyone have the part numbers for the 2 rubber coolant hoses that go from the WTA intercooler to the pump and heat/exchanger/sub rad? i forgot to order these for my rebuild and now toyodiy doesn't have the diagrams anymore and I want to make sure i get the right hoses.

Here are the diagrams and hoses highlighted > 7 hoses in total:

the highlighted 5/ 6 digit PNC# will allow you to choose and cross reference with toyodiy http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_1991_T ... _1604.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 pm

thanks Gary! the diagrams help. that confirms i was looking at the right part numbers. Sadly they are not avail through 1sttoyota here in North America anymore. I'll have to source them from the UK, Australia or Japan. Someone told me at work there is a hose place in my area that can mold custom ones for me if it becomes a real issue.

thanks again.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

www.rhdjapan.com can get most OEM Toyota parts

Re: RC/CS/JDM part numbers

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:01 am

Vent details :)
Post a reply