RC/CS/JDM part numbers

Droptop93

Rc fog lights? And brackets? I am thinking of getting the rc front end conversion for my convertible and don't want to give up the fogs. I was told the 90-91 fogs will fit in the side openings but id rather spend money on the real fogs lights that the true rc's have

Gary ST165

Droptop93":2k345x4x said:
Rc fog lights? And brackets? I am thinking of getting the rc front end conversion for my convertible and don't want to give up the fogs. I was told the 90-91 fogs will fit in the side openings but id rather spend money on the real fogs lights that the true rc's have

my RC fogs have this on the lenses:

Toyota 14168R SAE F 87 JAPAN KOITO
Toyota 14168L SAE F 87 JAPAN KOITO

H3 55W

Unfortunately 14168 doesn't bring up anything on my EPC as a part name code.

There is also a 5 digit part code stamped on one of the mounting bracket: 75492 R

^ again doesn't bring up anything on the EPC :(

i even tried the combination of 14168-75492 :lol:

For other reference:
MA70 Supra fog is 81213-14111
other Celica ST18x fogs have a Part name code 81210.

toayoztan

Droptop93":ccudrfay said:
Could this mean we can't get the fogs? Are the supra fogs the same?

Ditto.

I'm wondering the same.

I can make my own brackets/mounts, if the Supra fogs are the same.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=26655&hilit=supra+fog

According to that thread (old), but it was maybe perhaps a dealer install upgrade of grabbing the supra fogs with proper brackets?

Here's a pic of the supra from ebay:
3b70_12.JPG

Here's from another ebay auction...the pics here seem to have more/better angles...same or not, i think they will work:
!B,cI)jw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKrc9Sfsf!~~_3.JPG

!B,cIzeg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKrc9kjoow~~_3.JPG

!B,cI1jg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CkEjlLl4BkTBKrc94jZyw~~_3.JPG

!B,cI3TwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBKrc-L,oTg~~_3.JPG

3c15_1.JPG

Here's a shot of the back of it to give you an idea of what kind of bracketing/mounting will need to be modified:
!B,cI5QwBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DgEjlLl1CLoBKrc-gjhyQ~~_3.JPG

Here's a couple pic of the supra with fogs on it:
Picture073.jpg

supra-mk3-photos.jpg

thumbnail.asp

802194_f496.jpg

Pics (from alltracshoak):
cars2.jpg

untitled.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx2.jpg

So what do you guys think? I might just pick up some to try (i think we have a few supras lying around in the salvage here).

If you want me to make a new thread on this to not "clutter" this part numbers thread, no biggie, just let me know!

Bryan

toayoztan

Droptop93":2l9akld2 said:
they do look similar....if theres more than one set ill buy one set of you, can anyonen confirmer they will work?

Yeah if you're really interested, I'll let you know if there's any extra sets and i'll try to pull the mounting, wiring, etc with it.

I won't be able to start looking until a couple of weeks though, busy with school at the moment.

Bryan

Gary ST165

At long last!

I've got my RC fog lights in front of me, and i am able to confirm 100% that they are identical to the MA70 Supra fogs in the above pictures.

Regarding the part numbers on the lenses, everything is a match :shoots: B E6 8200 etc etc

The mounting brackets are somewhat different though. :p

Droptop93

Gary ST165":soxd1l9s said:
At long last!

I've got my RC fog lights in front of me, and i am able to confirm 100% that they are identical to the MA70 Supra fogs in the above pictures.

Regarding the part numbers on the lenses, everything is a match :shoots: B E6 8200 etc etc

The mounting brackets are somewhat different though. :p

if its not too much trouble gary is it possibe for you to get a picture of the mounting brakets on your RC? not sure if you can get a pic while there installed, b ut thank you for the confirmation. this will help members who want the rc bumper but dont want to lose fogs.

toayoztan- yeah thats find (i dont even have the bumper or renforcements yet) hope fullly in the next couple months.. if not ill get a set off ebay.

Gary ST165

Droptop93":33a3fqtt said:
if its not too much trouble gary is it possibe for you to get a picture of the mounting brakets on your RC? not sure if you can get a pic while there installed, b ut thank you for the confirmation. this will help members who want the rc bumper but dont want to lose fogs.

Fortunately i bought a spare pair only the other week for cheap.
the bracket is a bit rusty but you get the general idea....

Corey

Does anyone know the difference between part numbers 52119-20926 and 52119-20929 for the RC bumper cover besides the price difference?

Thanks

Gary ST165

Corey Darling":1pou2sn6 said:
Does anyone know the difference between part numbers 52119-20926 and 52119-20929 for the RC bumper cover besides the price difference?

Thanks

52119-20810 is a RHD JDM spec ST185 RC bumper cover ( no head lamp washer jet cut outs)

and as i understand:

52119-20926 is a (LHD Euro ? ) spec ST185 Carlos Sainz Limited Edition bumper cover

52119-20928 is a (LHD Euro ? )spec ST185 Carlos Sainz Limited Edition bumper cover with cut out provisions for the head lamp cleaner jets

52119-20929 is a RHD UK spec ST185 Carlos Sainz Limited Edition bumper cover

52119-20930 is a RHD UK spec ST185 Carlos Sainz Limited Edition bumper cover with cut out provisions for the head lamp cleaner jets

Attachments

• ST185CarlosSainzbumpercover.jpg
    ST185CarlosSainzbumpercover.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 129

Corey

Thanks Gary.

I hope there are no physical differences because I just placed an order with 1sttoyotaparts for the 20926 Bumper for 119$

1sttoyotaparts lists 20929 as $257. Which is a big difference for what sounds like the same part?

EDIT: Just got an email from 1sttoyotaparts. The 20926 bumper isn't available in the US. I hope they have 20929.

EDIT 2: 20929 works, I received my bumper from them last week. It has the euro plate mounting holes - I decided to have them filled by the body shop before painting.

celicat93

Corey Darling":l1r6ymrh said:
Thanks Gary.

I hope there are no physical differences because I just placed an order with 1sttoyotaparts for the 20926 Bumper for 119$

1sttoyotaparts lists 20929 as $257. Which is a big difference for what sounds like the same part?

EDIT: Just got an email from 1sttoyotaparts. The 20926 bumper isn't available in the US. I hope they have 20929.

EDIT 2: 20929 works, I received my bumper from them last week. It has the euro plate mounting holes - I decided to have them filled by the body shop before painting.

The number didn't bring up a result, do you have to call them or did you get the last one? :p