does GT-S foglights on a All-trac bumper

Corey

Those arn't the exact same fog lights. They are smaller, so they'll fit, it just may need a creative bracket.

You should be able to find the larger alltrac foglights on a 1992-93 GT-S. They came with the same bumper/lights.

1993-toyota-celica-gts-santa-ana-california.jpg

Awesome-Trac

thank you guys for the helping me out, saves me the alot of time from taking it apart and finding out it dont even work which sucks. Dont mean to ask too many questions but its hard to find to find people who actually know about All-Tracs. I was wondering do you guys know where i can find the lights at? or if anyone has a spare set?

Awesome-Trac

ill take it, seeing how ive been looking all over the place and havent found nothing...finding All Trac parts is like finding a oil well in your backyard....now you might need to help me out on how we do this???

Corey

PM alltracst185 to arrange payment and shipping methods. Could use any number of methods from Paypal to E-mail money transfer for example.

Corey

PM = private message. There is a button at the bottom of each post labed as such. It's like email.

Awesome-Trac

alright but it might be awhile seeing how someone rear-ended my car acouple weeks ago and insurence told me to wait before i put anything on =(