QUESTION SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

tpell1221

Hey I was wondering what the differences are if any between the radiator supports in a 92 All Trac and other celica gt, gts, st models, can i use a support out of any of these models in my alltrac? i recently rear ended this women who i must say was the best driver ive ever come in counter with and need to replace the radiator support that was already once repaired before i owned the car with a piece of flat stock steel that was welded in and i can get my hands on several junkyard celicas but of course no all trac. I have a book on all celicas and i cant find anything about the radiator supports at all. If someone has any info on this problem or has had the same problem in the past please get back to me as soon as possible i would like to move on and get this thing back on the road. Thanks - Tom

tpell1221

sorry i didnt finish my thought. the whole thing is welded together but i have a 92 gts that is also in my driveway next to the 92 all trac and it looks as if it is all bolted together but i have not really gone into depth in pulling it apart because i am selling it

WarTowels

Finding your description hard to follow, if you are talking about the two metal brackets that secure the radiator down (1 bolt each) in my experience they are slightly different but nothing a rubber hammer can't solve.