ignition

boogiedown5150

I recently purchased a used hks twin power off ebay. I was wondering if anyone has hooked one of these up before? I have the wiring harness for the alltrac and mr2. I just wouls like to know where to plug it in at. Plus will it work ok with a msd high vibration coil? Thanks-Dave

boogiedown5150

So I take it I feed it through the firewall and where about would the plug be and is it in use for something else right now and I have to unplug it? I looked under the column and was having trouble figuring out where about it would go. Thank you very much. -Dave

bigacuralvr

the plug you have should have a male and female end on it...if so, you unplug the plug that runs to the ignition switch (It is almost directly below the column), and plug your adapter in aech end that you just unplugged.

boogiedown5150

The one I have has a female end and two wires sticking out apparently the male part of it. Like I said it was used. Thanks a lot for the help.

boogiedown5150

Ok I was taking a closer look at the harness. It has the three wires that come out of the harness connection. One ground and a red and white wire. The red and white wires are soldered toa single female plug. No male end. Any suggestions. Do you have this hooked up in your alltrac? Does the orignial harness come with both male and female plug ends? Thanks a lot.

bigacuralvr

what wires do you have to connect? Starter and ignition and constant or what? That sound like no plug I have ever seen....