Floor mats

HoleShot

I'm looking for some decent grey floor mats for my st185 grey interior. My old ones are getting kind of crappy. Any recommendations? No ricey crap! lol. Just the plain old grey ones, I can't seem to find any at local stores.

I was thinking toyota dealer, but that would probably mean $$$$.

AWDios

Our floor mats have been discontinued and no of the other Celica models work with ours. You're going to be stuck with some universal mats, or a custom job.

alltracman78

You could try the deep channel ones at Wal-mart. I've got a set of black, and they hold all the crap other people spill.

tweekgt4

there was a group buy for some floor mats a little while back but they were kinda up there. i found another shop they will do thte mats without thte alltrac wording but they have no template.

http://www.stockinteriors.com

if you can send them your old set (front and rear) for a template they will have a set made and it will benefit whoever else that wants to order, too.

my car is at the shop so i can't send them my mats for another week.

it's $44.95 for a full set or $29.95 for just the front, then add shipping. these prices are for the other celica generations and other makes/models, so i don't see why the price would change.

Frank D and I ran the group purchase. First GP were 75 for a set
of 4 and last set were 90 with a heelpad. I have a used set of these
mats that I could send in as a template. I also have an original set
but not too crazy about getting rid of them as they are in very good
shape. Let me know if you want a set for a template, probably would
only do this if company is going to offer them for sale or you do another
group buy.

tweekgt4

hey tim,

if you look on the stock interiors website, they have other celicas listed.

i contacted them to see if they offer 90-93 and they said no. but, if i sent them a template, they would do it for me. i'm sure after theey have the template, they will offer it to anyone else.

if you don't mind to send them a template, that would be great. if not, i'll be sending them mine soon. my car will be out of the shop soon with a new and shiny black paint job.

A

Anonymous

If you just want cheap, but decent floormats, Costco has some universal ones that come in grey. Good quality for the $...

four twenty

Weathertech rubber mats are durable and fitted and they come in black, grey, and beige. They advertise in most of the car mags (I think autoanything.com sells them).

tweekgt4

sorry...

not quite yet. i've been busy getting my aem tuned. i'll try asap unless someone else can beat me to it.

all someone needs to do is send the place a set of their old mats for a template and we'll all have access to buying them.