Lo-Tek a pillar pod

SleepingTurbo

do they make one with only two holes for the ST165? Cuz i only need two holders. Or is easier to just cut and smooth one of the pods over?

88st165

You can buy a blank for one of the holes so it looks better than cutting one pod off. Prosport sells them.

Shaggz00

oh come on, you can never have enough gauges! :p

I'm sure you can find a useful one to fill the extra space. Fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp, air temp... something.

SleepingTurbo

^ LMAO. maybe in the near future oil temp and an egt will find their way into my car. probably when i upgrade turbos. but for now i only need two.

zero06

get a clock that fits and set it to tokyo time. if anyone asks about it tell them its your JDM guage, and that it tells you how JDM you are going. thats what i did.

alistair

zero06":10vcc51r said:
get a clock that fits and set it to tokyo time. if anyone asks about it tell them its your JDM guage, and that it tells you how JDM you are going. thats what i did.

:lol:

I need to go order some pods... My boost gauge is starting to look retarded sitting loose in the ash tray.

deecee

- take the a piller out and make some gauge holders to the side.
- take out clock/vent fascia piece and delete vent and put gauges holder panel there
- use one din slot and mount gauge panel there
- make up fibreglass box on dash top and mount gauges there
- clean out gauge cluster and make up full panel of custom gauges

yah sry they make universal ones. its hard to find ones made specific for our celicas and even harder to find any RHD Pods. Here they have a universal pod that I will be installing in my car in the next couple of months ill take some pics.

SleepingTurbo

yeah i figured this out. im not gonna spend money on it, im just gonna make a custom mounting plate for the radio area of my center console, and drop em in there. thanks for the input tho