help radio wiring need acc wire and 12volt wire color

5gencelica

Hi im installing a head uunit in my alltrac the harness is already cut so im not sur which wire is acc and 12volt as a dont have any gray wire for the acc and 2 red wire for 12volt is it the one whit silver dot or plain?let me know asap if someone know this thx a lot

5gencelica

perfect thx a lot this diagram was diferent then mine adn more helpful last question is about the 12volt continuous is it the red one marked as B+ on the 2nd pic?if i dont find the 12volt wire ill just bring a new one from the battery its the only one i need to find thx

AvivB

In both sets of diagrams, B (blue/yellow wire) is the continues 12V and the ACC (grey wire) is the one going through the switch.

5gencelica

i know but if u look aat the center diagram ST185-Radio1.JPG the wire between cdplayer and amplifier theres no gray wire and 2red wire one for the beep the other one is named as B+is it a 12voolt

AvivB

The red B+ wire between the 2 units is just for the connection between the units...
The red one for the "beep" signal is part of a 7 wires shielded wire...
If someone already cut all the cables there, I guess you won't find anyone of this small connection cable.