• No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Did not come with keyless

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Boo_Guy

I never got any fobs with mine so I dont even know if I have it.

I have to check for the ecu under the seat when I get the car out next month.

snakeeater

Lost mine, but I had it on my car. The stupid part was that you needed to be within a meter of door. Though for a 1990 thats pretty good

Have had three alltracs with the system. Two of them worked, the other didnt come with a key fob so never new if it worked. Mine had more range then 6ft that much I do remember.

CMS-GT4

Mine worked great when I bought the car, and it worked less and less the longer I owned it. I had a few key fobs. I used one even after the shell broke. The other one which was pretty much never used and worked for a bit, but then stopped. Even after new batteries. I think something in the receiver goes bad on them and possibly not the remote. I would like to get it sorted once I get the car back.

Corey

Hmm,

I wonder if my key is just broken then. So I might be able to use a new fob from toyota?

Keyless.jpg

Toyota_Todd

I have 2 1992 Celica alltrac turbos that have the factory alarm system in perfect working order. If you have the 2 button remotes, you can program one to the upper button and the other to the lower button. Less remotes in your pocket for the WIN!!!

tubasteve

bought car that had issue self locking at first.
went to dlr, asked "you get remotes for these still", "why yes , here it is $56...ish later"

i programmed it just fine as well, my range has been normally a good 200 feet as the shop i work at tons of people set off the alarm all the time. i did find that the horn and lights were disconnected when i bought the car in march. i love how well it works im hounding the yards for another unit.

at times it self arm sucks, but horn defeat part works as well as valet only. the "glass break" works very well. i park in a garage every night, im very sneaky. i grab my garage remote to walk upto my house and it usually sets off my alarm.

i do have the factory service mani, as well as wiring diagram. if i do ill have to draw it up i guess

-steve

Boo_Guy

I thought the sensor on the dash was for the a/c, it senses sunlight to adjust how hard the a/c works. :shrug:

celicat93

Hmm, I have a toggle switch on my lower dash panel, someone cut a bundle of wires that led to it...I need to look into whether it can be resurrected. I thought it was just an alarm. Ah well, I'm probably going to buy an aftermarket one anyway with remote start.