How To Question:

For everything related to the inside of the car!!

Re: How To Question:

Postby one6five » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks for reviving this post! I've been meaning to post an update. Funny story actually, a few days after I posted this and started looking for a switch and getting the wiring and everything, my other car (97 Honda Civic) was stolen! :doh: So when I got it back, I put a kill switch in that right away. I've since moved away from Oakland to a much safer place so I haven't yet installed the switch in my AT.

I don't know which wire is the ground (I can check that after I install a new salve cylinder), but the fuel pump relay is located inside the engine compartment along the firewall. It's just about dead center along the firewall, bolted along the top of the engine compartment. If I'm not mistaken, it is a flat metal and the wires run down to a yellow connector. I would recommend checking for the ground once past the connector, but I'm not sure if it really matters... there's just not a lot of room above it. The relay should be labeled on top. If you don't find it let me know and I'll take a quick picture so you can see where it is.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
'88 ST165 IMSA GTO Edition
one6five
Club Member

Previous

Return to Audio / Wiring / Interior