Help radio all trac 1992

allerg

I need to remove the radio of my 10 system all trac because the lights are burned and to check for the audio suddenly malfunctioning radios and only very low on the left. Who can help me find the scheme to take it apart?Thank you very much.

Need to remove the surround being very careful with the top (it has tabs and if you dont pry it out you will crack the plastic). The radio then can be accessed by removing 4 bolts using a screwdriver (not recommended) or a 8mm socket. You can then either toss the radio or send it to be rebuilt along with the amp. Dont think you can take the all in one system 10 head unit apart easily. I know that the low output is an indication of burned up capacitors on the circuit board in the radio itself. Might be time to buy an aftermarket radio and conversion harness

tubasteve

Remove shift boot bessel (pops off) there are two screws on bottom of the garnish he speaks of., good luck.

Corey

Major thing to note. Pop the trim piece lose from the Top 1st, using a flat screw driver, not the bottom. Trying to remove the trim piece from the bottom first will very likely crack it in half.

lumbercis

read the BGB on celicatech.

I'd just get a new radio. There are a couple (6th gen and some Rav4) that will plug straight in. There are other OEM toyota radios that will work with a conversion harness. Or you can go aftermarket.