LF help to build a fully aftermarket gauge cluster.

celigts

So my speedo, boost gauge and coolant temp gauge don't work and wanna know I anyone can or has done a fully custom gauge cluster. I seen a few with prosport gauges but can't find what I'm looking for.

Also not sure how to keep the stock sensors if there necessary even since I now have an aem coolant temp gauge, oil pressure, wideband and boost gauge. A engine light also doesn't work so what do you guys think....

Have you done it.. Right ups, help lol,? Is it possible for a dd

I think you should probably find out why all your gauges and warning lights aren't working, if you plan to continuing using the factory ecu (if you are still using it??) then they are handy to have for troubleshooting problems that bring up the engine check light, such as faulty sensors, etc.

Saves you having to go about blind, trying to figure out what's wrong with your engine, as you seem to be having a lot of issues.

End Rant

celigts

I know man. Thanks :) the stock boost has already been capped, coolant temp I don't know an speedo same deal but this thread is to help me in the futur. I'd like to figure out what's all wrong but until then and still after this is my plan