Another Interior Light issue

Carlifornia

Hi Guys, I'm fixing up my ST165 and go through all the wiring (had to replace quite a bit in the engine bay)
I noticed, that the dome lights (read light too) don't come on at all. The door warning lights and the trunk light work just fine, when I open any doors. For testing I applied 12V to the front reading light, and the dome light comes on as well - so I guess those are interconnected, but on neither wires I will get 12V by themselves. They are not shorted out either though.

So questions: Where does the wire harness for the dome light end up? And where could be a fuse located? (Haven't found any blown fuses yet though - I found in the engine bay the fuse box which says at the 7th position "Dome" which has power)

Carlifornia

nobody can help? :'(
It seems the Integration Relay #1 must be working, since the door ajar and the courtesy lights work. Also the ignition key light is out as well. Is there one plug somewhere hidden? I have not been able to find it yet.

Carlifornia

found the Issue!
I took off the headliner and the lower dash to find out where the wires go. Noticed that the wires change color from red/grey to blue/yellow and hence found a single disconnected plug, which goes on the kick panel fusebox on the top right. Let there be light!