System 10 only in 185???

celicat93

you don't want a System 10 anyway, the factory amp provides crap power/sound and it's a pain in the ass to remove to use an aftermarket head-unit amp. Because of it, I can't use my Alpine internal amp which gives much better clarity and punch (power), but have to settle for using my pre-outs alone. The door subs...not that big of a deal, pretty sucky quality. After I bought my latest AT with System 10 I put my Alpine in, hooking it up to the factory amp and the subs crapped out in no time flat. About the only advantage is that it gives you a place to mount some good speakers in the doors and balancing out the front/rear sound. By the time I'm done, the door mounts will be the only part of the System 10 left in my AT. My last AT had the standard 6 speakers and I wish I had that in my new one.

celicat93

well either you make a lot more money than I do or you still live with your parents - lol - besides, I was only explaining why there's no real advantage to getting a AT with system 10

Mafix

well lets put it like this. In my 162 i was second in my class in the world at 151.8DB and nobody was even close. The guy ahead of me was the worlds points leader. I know everything inside and out about a system both for spl and sq. and theere are more than enough advantages to the system 10 than the stock 4 or 6 speaker system. it's all in the parts and setup. adn BTW i make enough money to get buy and i drive to what i build. money isn't any fun unless you have fun with it.