White indiglo gauge face?

Toxygene

Has anyone found white indiglo gauges for the dash? I did a search here and I didn't find any. I'd really like to have a white set of gauge faces in my dash. Thanks

zblu81

yep, i have the speed hut gauges. they're nice quality but I wish i would have spent the money somewhere else.
There are kind of hard to read at night with the blue text i chose and you can't see the needle unless you have the factory back lights on as well

Toxygene

For your needle problems there is this company that makes a light that actually hides behind the needle and make it glow so you can see it. I'll try to find the link so you can take a look. I'll have to try to find that store that sells those gauges though. I think with the right combination of lights I can make it work good. I want to change out the back light to another color. It'll depend on the night colors of the gauge.
Thanks a bunch guys! :D

A

Anonymous

this is my control panel... :p
100_1034.jpg

Toxygene

Wow the gauges look good. I don't know if I'd go with the same colored dash though. I'm more into the elegant look. At best I'd try to paint the Control panel silver like alot of newer cars have it. Or like a super gloss black to get that smooth look. But that definitely gives me some ideas. The exterior of the car is pretty clean. Maybe a color sanding job at best to really get a nice glosssy coat on it but the interior is where I have my work cut out for me.