Blitz DTT- Wiring Questions?

I was poking around at a tentative turbo timer/boost gauge I was looking to get; a Blitz DTT. It looks to be the perfect choice for what I'm looking for, although my main question is wiring. It seems that you can order an aftermarket harness for an ST185/SW20, but I own an ST165. Would there be any obvious differences between the two, as far as compatability, or would I be able to tweak the '185 harness to fit an ST165 application?

smc252

I have one on my 3s-gte and must say I love it and am glad I paid only $115 for such a great product. I simply soldered the 3 main wires in, it is easy. Here is an option if you don't want to solder and want to spend onlly $5; radioshack sells these yellow splicers, you simply slide it over the main wire and the new wire and crimp it with pliars. I used these before with no problems. If you bought the 185 harness it would probably work, I have heard of the mr2 one being used too but am not certain if it was modded. Either way you could swap wires if you had to, the connector should be the same or similar.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Steve

88st165

i thought the harness number was 51150 for 88-89 celica, 85-89 mr2, 86-92 supra? 51152 for the 90-93 celica...

Rick89GTS

Here's the Blitz harness for my 165:
BlitzTTHarness51150.jpg