Switch to full style
For everything related to the inside of the car!!
Post a reply

Re: Simple Wiring Question for System 10

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:29 pm

BriinumsBo wrote:the amp is only for 8" subs in the doors. others play straight outta original head unit. if you replace it with an aftermarket one, of course u lose the subs. . no idea how to rewire it, but its been done.

The link to do this was posted above, http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showth ... rness-help You use a lexus integration harness. The stereo you are installing will need two sets of rca's to do it.

If you cant see the above link / arent a member of that site;

Metra 70-8112 is listed as TOYOTA AMPLIFIER INTEGRATION HARNESS 1992-UP. Compatible Vehicles: Lexus ES300 4DR Sedan 1992-1995. (But, it will work on the 1992-1993 Celica Sytem 10 and a few late manufactured 91's.

and

The same is true for BEST. Their part number is BHA-8112. Listed as 15 Pin Premium Sound w/RCA
1992-1999 Toyota.

I bought one off of ebay, although my car already has an aftermarket deck. I really hope the previous owner didnt butcher the wires to install it.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 pm

I have recently bbought a single unit system ten deck and need to wire it to the 90 oem harness/amp... can anyone take a picture or know wherre one is of a 92-93 head unit plug so I can see where the wires go thanks! :D

Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Scratch that... I have a 93 mr2 premium unit.. Thx
Post a reply