The world fastes car with 3sgte

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

Postby SuperWhite92 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 pm

RafaCalde wrote:the guys at hard target were kinda shady though. i met them at Batlle of the Imports last year in orlando and i asked them if the do rebuilds and i told them i have and old 3S block i wanted rebuilt and they were like "uhh, we don't work on the 3S, we don't like that block. we only work on the 5S's." from there, i said to hell with them. however their car is impressive.

Big power means you want a modern 5S block.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

Postby RafaCalde » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:49 pm

yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.
Rafa

1990 White ST185 w/ Carlos Sainz motor, ecu, and tranny
RafaCalde
Club Member

Postby SuperWhite92 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm

RafaCalde wrote:yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.

That's true. They should at least be able to do a rebuild for you.
Shaun
My 1992 Alltrac is for sale again.
SuperWhite92
GTFour God

Postby GT4times2 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:38 pm

RafaCalde wrote:yeah but they were flat out dicks about it. i just asked if they would rebuild my old 3s block. obviously i would supply the parts i want and they would just have to put it together for me(you know, balance and blue print, duh) but they wouldn't even give me the time a day.

There's nothing worse than arrogance, and that's what kills business. I know what you mean. They must be busy with other projects, if not they would not act the way they did. Even if they did not want to do a rebuild, it's their right, but it's all in the delivery.
Frantz
12 Toyota Sienna LE (The Daily Pacifier)
05 Toyota Avalon XLS
90 ST185 Gen4
88 ST165 Gen3-The works
89 ST165 Gen4-on the way
+ Many other projects, under covers....
GT4times2
Established Member

Previous

Return to Racing Chat