1/4 Mile again... this time with video

SeanGTS

Yes, quite a few of them in the states here!

If your running street tyres, you dont want to do a burnout. You would be much better off with just a quick "chirp" to clean your tyres off of debris, and keep them cool. Street tires are not designed to be heated and then ran like a slick.

Drive around the water box ;)

Very nice times though, I'm envious.

SeanGTS

Yeah, I weighed my car, was just under 3200 with me in it, and a full tank. A lot more then I thought it would be, (me at 220ish).

Sleeka_89

SeanGTS":3dgh8d99 said:
Yes, quite a few of them in the states here!

If your running street tyres, you dont want to do a burnout. You would be much better off with just a quick "chirp" to clean your tyres off of debris, and keep them cool. Street tires are not designed to be heated and then ran like a slick.

Drive around the water box ;)

Very nice times though, I'm envious.
Yeah, the only problem is that the waterbox goes all the way across. If i rev it up and drop the clutch to chirp off, most of the time it only spins one wheel which leaves the other wheel wet, which means when i go to launch its going to go to the wheel which it can break traction the easiest which will be the wet one. When i do a biggish burnout i can get 2 wheels to spin and then i'm pretty much guarenteed to have dry tyres. I know what you mean though... :D