Street Kills

muneo

Keep in mind that most cars can hang with most faster cars all the way through 2 gear w/ a good driver of course. Thats why freeway racing is a good indicator of how much juice your car really has.

HAHA that reminds me of a story my Step dad told me about racing a 911 in his Honda CVCC. He said he stayed with him...till he had to switch to second...!

d1alltrac

Razzo":3ebw2t7d said:
well i can defiantlly tell you, m3 are slow, for 333 horsepower.....Slow....i had a car of full seats and i caught up to the bastard and past him. I heard his engine in high 3rd. He was giving her and he know it. Shitty driver...thats all i have to say :D

just because you beat one doesnt mean they are slow, actually i beat a guy in an E46 M3 with my 330 once because he was such a bad driver but my 330 is no where near as fast as an M3...and you said yourself the guy was a bad driver, so besides that one race what are you basing your statement on? either way if you think they are slow just wait for the E90 M3 with the 400hp V8 based on the E60 M5's V10. *drool*

anyway....i too am curious of what mods you have

Kyoto

The point is you don't buy an M3 for an out and out fast car. They're relatively inexpensive for a European luxury sports car, and many all-tracs on here would lay down faster ETs and 0-60mph times. You buy an M3 because you appreciate a WELL ROUNDED car.

BTW, im betting it wasn't an M3 CSL that you raced. If it was im impressed!

billprice

M3 shmem three................give me an M6!!!!!!

Oh........but I forgot...........my car is quicker than the M6...........but only because of the weight difference.

pissinthesnow.gif

Razzo

Kyoto":1um1sj6h said:
The point is you don't buy an M3 for an out and out fast car. They're relatively inexpensive for a European luxury sports car, and many all-tracs on here would lay down faster ETs and 0-60mph times. You buy an M3 because you appreciate a WELL ROUNDED car.

Thank you.. To many flamers around this board..
My mods only consit of full aussie exhaust..and bov...intake..and running 12 psi. But...i do run track fuel....which i think is rated 101(don't ask why i run track fuel..i get it cheaper then normal 91)

Going to the track tonight i will post my 1/4 times

XoDuzZ

i beat a dodge avenger two days ago on the freeway going about 110, and i was still pulling on him. I felt pretty cool.

then, 15 mins later, on bellevue way, i got my ass spanked a by a hatchback civic with a b 16 and some serious mods. I may have been carrying two girls but that was no more than 250 extra pounds - but jesus i got fucking beaten

klue

Civics..... with the amount of money i just spend changing wheelbearings, alternator, and gastank i could have got a turbo kit for a civic....

d1alltrac

Kyoto":1wshosig said:

not sure where Razzo is but if he's in the US there is no way it was a CSL as we dont get them here, the closest we get to a CSL is the competition performance package which is just CSL wheels, upgraded brakes, 14.5:1 steering ratio instead of 15.4, and less intrusive DSC (dynamic stabilitly control)

Razzo":1wshosig said:
Thank you.. To many flamers around this board..
My mods only consit of full aussie exhaust..and bov...intake..and running 12 psi. But...i do run track fuel....which i think is rated 101(don't ask why i run track fuel..i get it cheaper then normal 91)

Going to the track tonight i will post my 1/4 times

i dont think anyone meant to flame you, if i came off that way i apologize...i was just trying to say that with a good driver in the M3 you probably wouldn't have beat him, considering your 14.2 1/4 and a stock M3's 13.3...

Razzo

TomsGT4":1d8agtn8 said:
Razzo":1d8agtn8 said:
14.2..as soo as i can find someone with a scanner i will post the slip

Nice...
I'm trying to break into the 13s myself :D
Welcome to the board by the way.

Thank you sir. Well i'm hoping i will be in the mid 13's by the end of the summer. Considering it was the first time i was at the drag strip. I found out i had a couple problems with my downpipe and it was striped before the track, i was pretty much stock. And the intake is pretty restrictive at the moment, its not a straight intake pipe i just added a afm so i don't think its really working to its full potential.i did have the boost cranked...and running 12...and during my run i did hit fuel cut...but near the end. But i hope to be in the 13s withing a month or some, probally before winter. Also i think a shortshifters gonna help. I've been getting the grinding 3rd, so hopefully the shifter and sycromesh gear oils gonna help out. But i did go in the autoX and did place second, next to a fucken loaded sti (damn sponsers).

Mafix

oh 13's are nice. that'll kill a lot of things on the street. oh and i got a new one yesterday...buddy of mine. 90 crx si w/ jdm b16 swap intake/full exhaust/chipped. i beat him by at least 2 or 3 cars. it was funny he got so mad. especially when i used 2 gears and he went through 4. (started from a slight roll)

erolit

Kills through twisties:

5+ 180sx's
1 Audi S3
1 Alfa Hatch
4+ skylines
1 Porsche boxter (in the wet)
3+ WRX's
2 Honda Integras (1 type R, 1 older VRir or type r)

For a virtually stock alltrac, these things have a remarkable ability to be pushed to their absolute limit and beat cars that should be a lot faster than them. On twisty roads, there are only two cars that i have raced against and lost too, those being a 1994 honda integra and an oldschool race spec turbocharged Lancia Beta (FWD too :p). And in the wet if you know what you are doing you can destroy just about anything.

Elliott

Red Rabbit

This happened a couple months ago in my 92 GT but its still hilarious. I was driving home aroung 11p.m. and this guy pulled up next to me and started making fun of my car and s**t, started saying how he could smoke me and everything. Funny thing was he was a guy and he was driving a hot pink 2 door hatch HYUNDAI ACCENT with MINNIE MOUSEjavascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Laughing on the side. The light goes green and i leave his ass right off the line. At one point ive got about 3 car lengths when i hear him hit his nitrous. Even then he cant catch me. at the next stop light he looks pissed. Next thing i know is the light turns green and he guns it and his engine just blows right there. Turns out he never let off of the nitrous button. :lol: also my car is all stock except for an intake and exhaust

Kyoto

Nissan Stagea (RB25 DET) exhaust, boost, pod --> freeway str8 accellaration

ScoobyDoo MY99 STi (EJ20T) --> same conditions as above. I have no doubt i would have been owned in the twisties by this thing though...

Shortbus

haven't had any kills in my st165 yet becuase it's not running very well yet but I had a few with my wrx with a vf22 and supporting mods (300 hp at the wheels)

Sitting at a light a ws6 trans am passes threw and revs at me as he turns the direction I'm about to head. Light turns green and i see him waiting in the shoulder for me... We rolled up to the next light and it was on. He spun tires like crazy as I pulled away. He caught up but never passed me.

Once had a 911 turbo in front of me and he suddenly took off so I dropped a gear and got right on his ass and passed him on the right... AS I rolled passed I noticed its an old 60's ish man and his wife... Gave him a tumbs up later at the next light.

Hopefuly I get my alltrac built soon because I really miss pullin on people who dont see it coming. And I just miss the feeling of the boost kickin in.

hacker_720

I passes a corvett on a left hand turn off the lights, I was behind him at the light. He gunnes it and I went around him and pulled back into the inside lane infront of him just as we cleared the intersection. Then I took off over the hill, he just gave up.