New 12sec pass

LechacZ

it's a bike rev limiter. http://www.accwhse.com/dyna.htm
I think i have the Dyna Standard REV Limiter, not sure cause i bought it used and they dont have my model anymore but the unit in the pic looks axacly same as mine
Its adjustable so i can set the rev limit to what i want.
it cuts out the ingnition at set RPM to keep that RPM and I used the clutch swith to turn the module on, other wise its bypassed

alltrac27

just wondering, do u lift when shift at all? ive been gettin sub-par times and ive been playing with different driving styles.

MARLON1211

Question about the rims, is it a good idea to run on a stock rim on the track.
cause i tired to run my AT with my 17s, and am not quite sure if it affect anything.

RIalltrac

Question about the rims, is it a good idea to run on a stock rim on the track.
cause i tired to run my AT with my 17s, and am not quite sure if it affect anything.

I've read that the rotational mass(something like that) is different, meaning that the majority of the weight of the rim is further away from the hub and in turn takes more power to get moving. Unlike the stock rims where the diameter is smaller and the majority of the weight of the rim is closer to the hub, meaning less force is required to get it moving. Take if for what its worth, others try to counteract that statement saying that with bigger rims you can also go wider and in turn recieve more traction from a wider contact area to the ground. In my opinion unless your running chrome dubs, I wouldnt really worry about it. I doubt your going to see that much of a difference by changing back to your stock rims for a 1/4 run.

alltrac27

...rotational inertia (I=m*r^2), so if there is more mass, farther away from the rotation axis, there is a greater amount of inertia

smc252

alltrac27":w6xn40nh said:
...rotational inertia (I=m*r^2), so if there is more mass, farther away from the rotation axis, there is a greater amount of inertia

Keep in mind that your driving wheels act just like gears. Bigger wheels will yield better mileage but will lose power over smaller wheels. Bigger wheels DO have more rubber and will last longer then smaller wheels. The largest I'd go is 17", smaller is more preferable.

CMS-GT4

Bump. Did you do dyno pulls on this clutch before going to the strip?

I have an awd dyno not far from me, and may not have one when I move so I was thinking about dyno tuning my emanage on the st205 stock clutch to have it done and just leave it off until I can do the clutch down the road.

Conan

:D I love the reaction in the end :D
LechacZ":je7rzf0x said:
profec b set @ ~19-20psi
looks like we'll be seeing another 'low mileage' ceramic ct20b for sale soon :twisted: