Hmmm, should I really even be posting this?

toayoztan

The comment "nice mustang" on you tube is hilarious.

Fast car man...try to get a video showing your gauge cluster :D

Bryan

ChrisD

Very sweet Trevor. When does the new turbo go in? (noticed you were selling yours and upgrading)

One note for you, I am just about done revamping a brand new web site and I will transition the 1/4 mile registry to it. This new one is fully automated so you can post your own data at will (also includes a dyno registry). I will transition your run, but I'll send you the link so that I can link your registry with your user ID on my site. I'm launching Monday, so stay tuned!

tjdouble07

chris_dittrick":23hbnhfa said:
Very sweet Trevor. When does the new turbo go in? (noticed you were selling yours and upgrading)

One note for you, I am just about done revamping a brand new web site and I will transition the 1/4 mile registry to it. This new one is fully automated so you can post your own data at will (also includes a dyno registry). I will transition your run, but I'll send you the link so that I can link your registry with your user ID on my site. I'm launching Monday, so stay tuned!

Guess I never saw this... The new turbo is in, and I am currently working on finishing up my new IC setup. I have the cage scheduled to go in, in about 2-3 weeks, then the new engine/electronics go in and she'll be ready to get tuned! I'll post some pics in my project thread when she's finished being put together and getting tuned... :)

SuperRunner

Man, I wish I could say I was that far along. I still haven't even pulled the stock motor in my car.

When you planning on hitting the dyno.

tjdouble07

SuperRunner":1vy5isyr said:
Man, I wish I could say I was that far along. I still haven't even pulled the stock motor in my car.

When you planning on hitting the dyno.

What's up Rob. Don't have a date set yet. Depends on how long it takes to put in the new wiring harness/ignition goodies/fuel sytem, etc, ect... Probably in the next 6 weeks or so... *crosses fingers*