And all is well in the jungle...

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

And all is well in the jungle...

Postby gt4tified » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 pm

So for the first time in a long while I feel that the GT4 is about 95% in proper order, the other 5% being my toe and castor need adjusting and oil needs changing.

Yesterday I was the ham in a Subaru Forester turbo sandwich, but it seems that the bread couldn't keep up with the ham! lol

This morning a decently modded Renault Elf (n/a) decided to try his power-to-weight advantage but I decided to flex my weight-with-power and for nothing could the little moffa run away from me, actually I just kept running up to him within 15 feet and blowing off and then backing off a little etc. We weren't drag racing per say but it was a good 3rd gear pull for me nontheless. And I was only in mid-band power all the way on his tail-bumper.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Trinidad, W.I.

It gets better!

Postby gt4tified » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:17 pm

So the list of kills has extended with 2 new entrants a gen3 RX7, a 2008 iVTEC Accord. I got whupped on a 3rd gear pull from a SR20DET powered GSR mitsubishi lancer, after all he's at least 800lbs lighter! But on a 4th gear pull I lost him when I crossed 163km/h.

I played with a 2007 2.5tt Subaru Legacy but he was getting too edgy and wild (probably frustrated from me being like a tick in his @ss), cutting in and out of traffic to lose me, and I don't play like that.

Just cranked the AVC-R up to 1 bar boost and my hose clamps are like "Aww hell no" so I guess its time for some T-bolt clamps.
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Trinidad, W.I.


Return to Racing Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron