Trevor's 1/4 mile passes (new results on page 4)

donteatbugs

the problem with 2 step boosting out of the hole is braking transmissions and spinning any form of street tire. ask me how i know! now if you could limit the boost you build at 2 step to say 10psi i have had 1.6 60ft times on street tires. slicks would let you launch incredihard though.

Celi-GT4

Nice run Trevor, I think the 2 step will help considerbaly! Are you still at the same power level (high 600's)?

tjdouble07

Celi-GT4":12qr9den said:
Nice run Trevor, I think the 2 step will help considerbaly! Are you still at the same power level (high 600's)?

Thanks man. Actually, I was running on a chipped up compressor wheel last year, and after installing a new center section this year, I picked up about 3-4 psi on the same boost settings and 3 mph on my 1/4 mile trap, so I think I've picked up some power since last year.

BTW, my friend got me e98 and I've been planning on mixing it with unleaded race gas to see what results I get, but as of right now I'm gonna hold out a little bit until I run her down the track a few more times on the e70 to see what it's capable of...

Celi-GT4

I have been messing around with E85 down here myself. It is a bit of a pain to get but it runs well on it. I have 1kcc injectors and only 1 255 walbro and am out of fuel at around 450whp so I am only runnnign 17psi. Keep us updated. BTW what are you running for fuel pumps?