what faster??

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

Postby LegacyofDan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm

turbo4wd wrote:
Puffy wrote:
kado1000 wrote:are you sure about that, because if you guys are sure then I will bet money.......


I know the guy that wants to race you... he is running 2 bottles of NOS and a motec exhaust so I would be careful betting any money.


Yeah I know that guy too, but sometimes he doesn't double clutch like he should..


does he granny shift too? prolly has 100 shot of NOS, he is prolly going to blow the welds on his intake as well :P
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
User avatar
LegacyofDan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Postby silence » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:31 pm

LegacyofDan wrote:
turbo4wd wrote:
Puffy wrote:
kado1000 wrote:are you sure about that, because if you guys are sure then I will bet money.......


I know the guy that wants to race you... he is running 2 bottles of NOS and a motec exhaust so I would be careful betting any money.


Yeah I know that guy too, but sometimes he doesn't double clutch like he should..


does he granny shift too? prolly has 100 shot of NOS, he is prolly going to blow the welds on his intake as well :P


hahahahaah!

i got one:

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.
Image

06 WRX, 90 Celica Alltrac & 88 BMW TURBO 325is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5P9LfLRdg
User avatar
silence
Established Member
 
Posts: 1407
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:14 pm
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Postby LegacyofDan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:48 pm

silence wrote:
LegacyofDan wrote:
turbo4wd wrote:
Puffy wrote:
kado1000 wrote:are you sure about that, because if you guys are sure then I will bet money.......


I know the guy that wants to race you... he is running 2 bottles of NOS and a motec exhaust so I would be careful betting any money.


Yeah I know that guy too, but sometimes he doesn't double clutch like he should..


does he granny shift too? prolly has 100 shot of NOS, he is prolly going to blow the welds on his intake as well :P


hahahahaah!

i got one:

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free.


hahahahahahhaha :rofl: ahh sigh...it was more of a comedy than actual action race flick lol
User avatar
LegacyofDan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Postby gt4tified » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah but you gotta admit.......that was one Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Supra!
ST185 JDM GT-FOUR RC- "White Trash"
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8264/dynographsmallstretchedmu9.jpg[/img][/url]
gt4tified
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3151
Images: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:22 pm
Location: Trinidad, W.I.

Postby xkirex » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:57 am

TORETTO!! Swat came into my house, disrespected my whole family, because some one narc'ed me out!

I never narc'ed on no body!!!

lmfao we make fun of that movie ever day at work.
Image
User avatar
xkirex
Club Member
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pomona, California 909

Postby 2RM » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:23 am

Just race for your pink slips :lol:
User avatar
2RM
Club Member
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:49 pm
Location: Fairfax VA

1992 Toyota Celica

Postby wannabe toms racer » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:44 pm

i like the tuna here :P
Adam 'Akiba' Armstrong
90 audi 80 quattro- new projekt
Stubborn ass '91 alltrac - traded!
dont let ANYONE fool you money CAN buy happiness...
OR at least SUPPORT it...
User avatar
wannabe toms racer
Established Member
 
Posts: 1054
Images: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:27 am
Location: a little hole in Michigan, USA

1991 Toyota Celica

Postby alltracst185 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:57 am

is that your ride?

i haven't taken it into delivery yet!

some one put in the wrenching time.

(they shoot the car up as they are driving away)

then the thing blows up, NOS!!!! RUN!!!

as if nos is flammable :twisted:
st185- HKS exhaust, Aussie mid pipe and custom 3" down pipe, Tial 50mm BOV, HKS 272 cams, HKS adj cam gears, custom FMIC, HKS GT3040, Tial 38mm wastegate, AEM ems, fully built bottom end, RC 1200cc injectors, at 25 lbs and almost complete :D
User avatar
alltracst185
Established Member
 
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:27 pm
Location: Fitchburg, MA

Postby alltracst185 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:01 am

a couple of sr20's will dominate at race wars!!!! haha

sr20 in a honda? :P

who ever wrote the script for that movie didn't know shit about cars!
st185- HKS exhaust, Aussie mid pipe and custom 3" down pipe, Tial 50mm BOV, HKS 272 cams, HKS adj cam gears, custom FMIC, HKS GT3040, Tial 38mm wastegate, AEM ems, fully built bottom end, RC 1200cc injectors, at 25 lbs and almost complete :D
User avatar
alltracst185
Established Member
 
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:27 pm
Location: Fitchburg, MA

Postby Dracov » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 am

But that's okay. They inspire rice. If everyone were competent and tasteful with their modding we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at
1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac
Dracov
Club Member
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Location: KCMO

Postby LegacyofDan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Dracov wrote:But that's okay. They inspire rice. If everyone were competent and tasteful with their modding we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at


i like that...lol....haha still chuckling about that /\


rolls up in a beaten to do death rusty shell of a supra

noooo shit a 2jz engine! yo!


so what did he expect in a mark IV supra?!?! clearly not a 2jz!!! even tho they all came with 2jz's(for those who didn't know)....hmm did he expect like a h22 of something...lol
User avatar
LegacyofDan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3640
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Postby donteatbugs » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:38 am

awd vs fwd my buddy beat me in his swap every time in the 1/4 mile from a dig. i was even running 2 step and 17 psi. the transmission is longer in the alltrac so you should have way better acceleration. just dont race to 150mph. if we went from a roll he would pull instantly, from a dig i would have 1st gear on him then he would come back by the end of 2nd.

btw: the ff movies inspired me to buy an alltrac.....because they will never have one in those movies!!!!!!1111111
Image
donteatbugs
Club Member
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:08 am
Location: Monroeville AL

Previous

Return to Racing Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron