Switch to full style
Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip
Post a reply

Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Sorry to dig up an old thread....

But that guy in the hondur needed some tuning.... that's a LOW 13s setup with a proper tune. Congrats on staying with him, though. :)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:28 pm

I agree, that honda seems a little slow. My freind is running mid 13's with a sohc vtec- supercharged. He upsets dohc swaps all the time, I wanna run him when I get some more maintenance done on my trac. My other freind has a similar setup to the one you raced- eg hatch with a gsr motor and some mods and he ran a 13.4 all motor.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 am

I was expecting to lose. Just didn't think I'd keep it that close. And again if he didn't spray I would of had him.

He wants to race again soon. He said he'll have a better tune next time, so will see. I'll try to keep it in the daytime and get some video.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Bumpy for related story....

I annihilated a 1999 Si w/ buddy club spec 4 cams and supporting valvetrain, intake, header, apexi ws2 exhaust, and a chipped obd1 ecu tuned.

I'm hoping the guy just couldn't drive, because i wasn't even spraying.... :shock:

Toys, are you bringing the Trac to the dragon this year? Please say yes.

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

I wish I could say yes, unless I come into some nice funds. It will be a No.

I'd fix the car if I wasn't house shopping. Problem is a lovely hole rusted out in the passenger floor area where the front sway bar mount is. Sway bar just beats against the car. So yeah eventually I'll get a new piece welded in but until then the Trac is on some downtime with a couple outtings this year.

Modded WRX to attack the dragon again this year.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am

Wicked Toys wrote:I wish I could say yes, unless I come into some nice funds. It will be a No.

I'd fix the car if I wasn't house shopping. Problem is a lovely hole rusted out in the passenger floor area where the front sway bar mount is. Sway bar just beats against the car. So yeah eventually I'll get a new piece welded in but until then the Trac is on some downtime with a couple outtings this year.

Modded WRX to attack the dragon again this year.

Did you fix your terminal understeer/oversteer problem with that thing? :P Wouldn't want to be embarrassed by a lowly ST184, now would we? ;)

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Haha got embarrassed last year. :P . Miss my st184 the year before kept up with the AT in the turns.

But have tightened up some things this year so will see.
Post a reply