Switch to full style
Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip
Post a reply

92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Sat May 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Just had to tell you about the run in I had with an Indian guy in his Mazdaspeed 3 (looked brand new) yesterday lol. He tried to launch on me from a stoplight after I started rolling away casually, and barely trying I applied the gas and held him off. I thought with the next shift, third I believe, he was going to overtake me and then he dropped back with his wheels spinning madly in place and smoking. LOL. He came up at the next light and said "so, the Celica is still in good shape eh?" LOL. Then he smoked his tires again launching from there as I just casually went on my way. I'm not really into racing and I know I'm not going to oblige every ding dong that comes along spoiling for a fight, but that was fun. I had a thought for my vanity plates (after I already ordered them) FWD SUX. lol
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Sun May 30, 2010 1:13 am

Haha nice one 8)

Damn right its still in good shape!

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Good kill, but don't be such a FWD hater lol...

I love me FWD, RWD and AWD... you can have fun in each platform..

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 am

Fwd<awd :S

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 am

Ehh, I personally feel FWD is the worst platform between the 3.

Bryan

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 am

sentraman wrote:Good kill, but don't be such a FWD hater lol...

I love me FWD, RWD and AWD... you can have fun in each platform..


I loved my 93 GT (my first Celica that I kept up until a couple of years ago) every bit as much as my All-Tracs because it was lighter, more nimble, I loved the way it glided through swooping turns, rather than clawing through them like a jungle cat, but I hated the torque steer and when it would chirp the wheels off the line, when I wasn't trying and I was just driving normally! Still wish I had one though, such a fun car.

Re: 92 vs Mazdaspeed 3

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

I enjoy driving all 3 really, different strokes for different folks I guess. I know that 90% of the guys who previously drove my Sentras back in the day that were AWD guys, loved racing around in my sentra. The other 10% just got mad cause my car was much faster LOL...
Post a reply