NW Rally Cross Season kicks off with a RALLY SCHOOL!!!

PreGrid

Hello all... it's Rally Time again!!!

This year, the SCCA Rally Cross Season is getting kicked off with a Rally School to be held in Hillsboro Oregon and the velvety smooth Washington County Fairplex. The dates are March 18th - 20th.

Space is extremely limited to keep a low Instructor to Student Ratio and is filling up fast. As of last night, less than half the slots are open but there are more than that saying they want to attent... just haven't paid yet.

Cost is $135 for the 3-day School and Includes Materials, track time, Instruction and Entry into the Rally Cross Competition on Sunday.

Friday's "Ground School" is all instruction. A overview of all pfases of Rally.

Saturday is the "Field Day" with on-course, in-car excercises. Think Grand Tourismo's Licensing and you're close. Many tests and increasingly difficult applications of techniques. The goal for Saturday is to push you past your comfort zone and to give you so much seat time you actually get tired of driving!!! LOL!!!

Sunday is the Open Rally Cross competition. I say Open because Students will be competiting with established Rally Cross racers and others that did not attend the School.

In the end, you will be smarter, faster and have been instructed by Celbrity Drivers like Paul Eklund, Pat Richard, Carl Jardevall, Jamie "Subiegal" Thomas, and others. The list is growing and changing even as we speak.

This instruction is backed by the Oregon Region Rally Group, the SCCA, NASA Rally Sport and under evaluation from Rally America which will be attending along with a Representative from Tim O'niel's Rally School.

Contact me for more Information or to attend. Specific information is available at: http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/nwrallyschool.htm

Besides that, The Rally Cross Schedule for the NW is being finalized as we speak. We have NEW venues including Portland Internationa Raceway, St. Helens and Salem. The Seattle area has agreed NOT to run at Pacific Raceways any longer so we're safe from the car thrashing that gave us last year.

I will post the final schedule here in the next week. Tentative dates are set but may be expanded to include MORE dates. Locations are not set yet.

Those dates are:

March 20th - Hillsboro
May 15th - TBA
June 26th - TBA
August 7th - Hood River
September 25th - PIR
October ?? -
November 6th - Norther Pacific Divisional Championship!!! - Salem/Brooks

Yes, there is actually a Divisional Championship up for grabs this year as well as a National Championship to be held in Topeka, Kansas. The SCCA is focusing on the growth of Rally Cross since their departure from Stage Rally so we are getting alot of the things we have been wanting for a long time... Including these Championships.

These are the steps we needed to make the Rally Cross program a vehicle by which to aquire Sponsorships and to stretch into a Rally Career for some. I am VERY excited about the possibilities.

So anyway... DON'T FOGET ABOUT RALLY!!!

This is why the All Trac was born :D

Best,

Scott Kovalik
ORG Rally Cross Director
SCCA NORPAC Divisional Director
General Rally Nut :twisted:

--------------------------------------------

rally%20guys.gif

PreGrid

I know... we are trying to get a school together for CA later this year... I'll let you know if/when it happens.

That aside, we are getting several students from the EAST Cost!!! One from Colorado, one from Michigan...

If you've ever priced a Rally School, they are generlly in the THOUSANDS of dollars and in exotic locations.

Our intent is to bring it to the masses, eccomically, without loosing the quality. There are ways to cut the costs and building the shcool around a movning venue is the biggest.

Regardless of the drive... I guarentee you it'll be worth the trip :)

Scott
------

rally%20guys.gif

PreGrid

Perhaps I should have typed that differently...

A guy from the East Coast.

A guy from Colorado

A guy from Michigan

:doh:

Scott
-------

rally%20guys.gif

PreGrid

Sad news folks....

The Primitive Performance Driving School is FULL, FULL, FULL.

We have hit our entry limit and cannot take any more entires.

However, if you were on the "pending" list, contact Paul or myself about making some arrangements... propbably attending the NEXT PPD Rally School.

Thanks so much for the very positive response and we at PPD are looking forward to sharing our School with all our new Students. It's going to be great and I can't wait to meet each and every one of you.

Our most sincere thanks!

Scott Kovalik
Primitive Performance Driving Rally School
-----------------------------------------------

rally%20guys.gif