3000gt

Road race, Auto X, or the Drag Strip

Postby Ervin_S » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:15 pm

mmmmmm..... alltrac beef Image
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
88 Celica Alltrac- Sold to Andrew :(
Ervin_S
Club Member

Postby Mafix » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:19 am

that's great you guys...but yeah that 3000 would ahve to pay me to even rev at him...lol.
bill don't be so mean to gary...we all have our own little addictions. if his is sitting in the computer room chatting away with us then at least his addiction is harmless. hell mine are smoking cigarettes (god it's nasty and i wish i had the will power to quit) and driving faster then anyone around me (not necessarily a lot faster...just faster, gives me that "i'm winning" feeling). just a thing. i don't know.
Mafix
Gold Member

Postby billprice » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:12 am

Mafix wrote:that's great you guys...but yeah that 3000 would ahve to pay me to even rev at him...lol.
bill don't be so mean to gary...we all have our own little addictions. hell mine are smoking cigarettes

Not being mean to Gary. It's all in fun. On another note, you REALLY do need to quit smoking. If I can.....anyone can!! I quit sometime back in '76 and I was smoking 2-3 packs a day. You could buy TWO cartons for less than $5 back then, that's how long ago that was! I did it in two stages actually. I quit buying and was bumming one or two a day from friends for two weeks until one of my friends told me "you didn't quit smoking.......you just quit buying!" I thought about that and the fact that I had only smoked 1 or 2 a day for the last two weeks and said to myself "maybe you can actually quit now." And that is just what I did. Haven't had one since. It's all will power. And think of how much money you will save at the cost of of pack NOW!!

Back to topic.........blow his ass in the weeds!

'07 GS350 AWD
'09 Toro Z5030 ZTR 23hp of lawnmowing fun
billprice
Club Member

Previous

Return to Racing Chat