I hate GM's with vette motors!

Mafix

and of course nothing will play with me down here but these damn things but i figured what the hell. I saw this guy in a WS-6 firebird...trans am?So we left at a light and ran up to 120mph. i lost by one half a car length. I guess that's pretty good but damnit. Why can't the honda's grow some balls so i can win sometimes?

turbo4wd

Mafix":1jodeybc said:
Why can't the honda's grow some balls so i can win sometimes?

:shrug: maybe there isnt any serious hondas around in MA?

the same cant be said here in so cali.. where there are plenty of hondas that make in excess of 300-400+ hp running around the streets.. so they're always up for a run..

XoDuzZ

i beat an 89 accord yesterday!

in daddy's durango... was hilarious. guy was trying to race everyone that pulled up to the light, (was around 1 am or so) so i pulled up... and smoked him. was fun.

A

Anonymous

hondas around here just have the swiss cheese mod done to their muffler.

C-dubb

there are a number of turbocharged hondas around here in holland michigan, i know at least three people and one more inthe process of putting a greddy T04 kit on his hondas. their hard to keep up with my buddy has a turbo'd CRX and he was pushin like 5psi and he spanked me but that was when i was stock and pushin the stock boost level.

Furious82

My buddy owns a 2003 WS-6 with a stroker kit in it and tons of work and he runs 11.3 on motor at somewhere around 130mph i think. Im sure about the time but not the MPH. They are pretty bad motors with lots of potential if you got the money.