finally ran my car

brophats

hey i finally got a chance to run my car in the 1/4 mile. with a crappy launch my fastest time was a 14.65 @93 mph at the california speedway yesterday. i'm not sure how good that is my mods are a 50 trim ct26, downpipe, stock midpipe with 3" catback straight pipe, fcd and boost controller at 14psi. if i could have gotten my launch right i think i could have gotten a low 14 but oh well.

Demetrius

gts35551

not bad at all. i've never run my car before on the strip, but id be happy enough if mine pulls that time considering its age and the miles i've abused it with. what day were you there? my bro was down there yesterday with a friend running solo2 in his corolla with the corvette club.

anyways, you're so lucky you live near the speedway. i remember you posted about wanting to go to a solo2 event there. the next one im going to is on the 28th of may, but by now, its by far filled up. if you're down for the next practice on june 25th, itll be great to have another alltrac to terrorize the subies. spots fill up almost the first day registration opens, so ill keep you updated if you're interested.

Zeus

going from an aftermarket dp to stock midpipe isnt going to help

fixing that will def show some better times...

i wouldnt be dissapointed though